Hey. Last saturday's "Anne of Green Gables" was cool. Though it wasn't perfect, I still liked it. I can't stop singing the "Anne of Green Gables" song. It's been in my head since that saturday night. Or maybe even before that. I wouldn't know. I also find myself singing the "Ice cream" song and "Open the window". The reason I know them is because Natalie has all the music scores for the whole play. I wish the Sec 4s could've sung in the concert right before we left. It's so sad.
As you may have noticed, I have been starting to type correctly, by capitalising the first words after each sentence and the word "I". I think it's good to start developing the habit of doing so. Besides, in my posts, it looks as if there's no end to that very long sentence, because I don't start with capital letters after each sentence.
Wednesday, we're out at 11am! Woo-hoo! I'm so glad. Finally-- the break I've been longing for. I wish I could make use of that time wisely and study for the upcoming Mid-year exams. They're drawing ever so close.
Natalie's been feeling very sad lately, because the musical's over and all. Here's a little something I wrote on her tagboard a few days ago: "imagine: no more late nights practising for anne.. no more free food.. no more missing classes just to practise... no more laughs or bonding with the cast, crew and orchestraband members..." Her sadness is contagious. I feel sad too, because the musical's all over-- and I wasn't even in the musical! Weird, huh? Oh well. :)