doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
Crammers United
Well, so much for saying I would spend a lot of time studying. Looks like I still have A LOT to study! Tomorrow we're having English and Social Studies. My brain is saturated with information. I think it's gonna burst any time soon. Hope all goes well tomorrow. I've felt all the pressure lately and I've been feeling depressed. Thoughts of the past keep filling my head-- thoughts about the carefree days, thoughts about the easy life.. Ahh, but that's way past now. I've gotta accept the present, though it isn't easy, and I've gotta have a positive outlook. Take heart, Karissa! :)





----------------------------------------------------------
Thursday, April 28, 2005 @ 4:34 pm