doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
Pains and Joys
Yesterday's NAPFA Test [5 stations] made my body hurt. I managed to get a gold though. I guess that's good enough. The big improvement I made was the 2.4 km run. I got a C instead of like last year's E. That's the only thing that made me get a bronze last year. Now I have gold! Hurrah! My body hurts a whole lot now, as a result. But I guess it was worth it.

Aside from it being NAPFA Test yesterday, we had Mass Stretch today. Had to bring our PE uniforms. Since a lot of people forgot, the whole school [save for those perfect classes whose members had the complete PE attire] had to do squats. 80 of them. They were in bunches of 10-20-20-20-10. My legs hurt a lot. I'm sure the pain'll be worse tomorrow. And guess what? Only 5 people in our class didn't bring. That means that we should have only done 50. *gloomy look crosses Karissa's face*

Well, my day wasn't THAT bad. There was something good that happened today, and that was the getting of our A Math test papers back. We were supposed to receive 2 back, but the choir girls who didn't take the first one didn't get theirs [of course]. Therefore, I only got the 2nd one back. This was the paper where generally everyone in our class did poorly. Our teacher said our class average was around 50%. But I was not one of them. I managed to get an A1!!! It was 27/35 to be exact. All my hard work paid off. Woo-hoo! I shall end now with this pleasant thought. Good-bye.





----------------------------------------------------------
Tuesday, April 26, 2005 @ 4:04 pm