doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
Weekend packed with studying
Hello everyone. As you all know, Mid-years are coming up. I haven't even studied yet! Ugh. Yesterday, I ran 2.4 km for the NAPFA Test. Guess what?? I ran in 15 minutes and 54 seconds! YAY! Last year I barely passed with my timing being very close to the passing time. Haha. I wasn't very fit last year as we had no training whatsoever in running in the Philippines. I'm just so happy. I didn't expect to run so fast. YAY!

Today we're going to Westmall and are meeting Widj (Anglia). Hope we have fun. This weekend, I have to start studying like mad. Friday we're having our first exams. Well, tell you more later. Bye! :D





----------------------------------------------------------
Friday, April 22, 2005 @ 2:49 pm