doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
Vacation is like a plant-- one day it's there, the next day it's gone
Well. After many days of waiting, my vacation has finally come. But it will be short-lived. After just a few days, I'll be fixin' up my bag and loadin' my pencil case with fresh supplies. Yup, school again. Well, the past few days of vacation were really fun. Here're some of the things we did:

1. Read a lot of Left Behind (both kids and adults)
2. Caught up on some much-needed sleep
3. Lazed around
4. Watched soaps on TFC
5. Did SOME homework
6. Ate lots of food from the Philippines
7. Stayed up late (which I do on school days as well)
8. Woke up late (around 10am-12pm)
9. And much, much more! :D

I'm gonna miss these good ol' days. Won't you?





----------------------------------------------------------
Saturday, June 18, 2005 @ 5:19 pm