doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
Another cold day...
Today was a Sunday. Went to a church around the area- Grace Baptist Church. It was alright.

Then we went to a really big Wal-Mart and bought tons of DVDs that were on sale. Also bought some embroidery thread for making friendship bracelets.

Natalie and I helped our cousin Ria do her project on the effects of detergent water and detergent water+bleach on seeds. Our mission failed though as the newly-bought soil that was supposedly used to promote the growth of plants ended up being so totally unabsorbant of water. Plus I forgot to mention that we should put pebbles at the base of the pots to cover the hole in the bottom. The water ended up floating under a thin layer of the soil as the soil wouldn't absorb it and ended up gushing out of the hole as well. Well, we didn't read the instructions on the soil pack that said that we should've wet the soil to make it damp and stick together and put pebbles at the bottom. So we're trying again tomorrow. Hope all goes well.

Then, after that not-so-successful attempt at something productive, we decided to decorate the tree. The ornaments were mostly fat clowns and snowmen though. They were scary!

Then we ate cookies and rice crispy treats and milk. Then we made ornaments from a kit my mom bought at a craft store. There are TONS of craft stores here. Mostly they sell paper. Yeah, paper. All sorts of paper. I reckon it's due to the fact that scrapbooking has become a major in-thing here. Anyway, I made this wacky penguin while Natalie made a snowman. Ria made a penguin too. I even put glitter on it. Speaking of penguins, I watched "March of the Penguins" on the plane. It was so cool! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Played with Teddy a while. BTW, Teddy's my cousins' Norfolk Terrier. Do you know the show "Benjie"? That's the kind of dog Teddy is. Only he's brown and Benjie is white and grey.

Now I'm here updating my blog. My parents and Tito and Tita have gone on a double date. XD Hahahahahaha. So, gotta go. Eating spaghetti.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot! Last night we ate at Max's. The Filipino restaurant with the fried chicken that tastes so good. I ended up eating too much and went home with a severe stomach ache. Well, that's all. 'Till next time.





----------------------------------------------------------
Monday, December 05, 2005 @ 10:41 am