doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
O Christmas Tree...
Last Friday, Natalie, Gibby and I went to watch a movie at around 7 pm- Yours, Mine & Ours. 'Twas kewl. It was the first movie we (me and my siblings) watched alone without an adult to chaperone. We were supposed to meet our aunt and cousin afterwards in Borders bookstore but I guess we finished earlier than expexted as we had to wait a while. Meanwhile, I needed to go the restrooms really badly but when I got to the ones in Borders, I had to insert tokens in a latch on the door to get in- tokens which can only be BOUGHT one floor down. That was so crazy!

Saturday, we (my whole family and I plus my cousin Ria) went to Lancaster to watch a Christmas musical in the church of my other cousins. It was really nice and COLD. Lancaster is a desert aea full of Joshua trees. Joshua trees are the trees with a spiky bark that grow in deserts. It was nearing dusk when we arrived so we could see the silhouettes of the trees against the darkening sky. It was spooky! Ria said that she was scared of them- another thing to add to her "List of things she's afraid of". Things such as the song "Carol of the Bells". I seriously don't know why she's so afraid of it. Haha.

Yesterday we went to church again at Grace Baptist and went to their garden. It was something like a Prayer Garden with brooks and crosses. Afterward, we went to eat at Think Fish with my cousins and Tito and Tita and Lola (and caregiver). I ordered the Giant Shrimp. I thought I would get something like sugpo, but i only got ordinary shrimp. It was good I ordered that 'coz Natalie and Gibby had such HUGE orders. But I guess that's how it really is in the land of the BIG STUFF. (I just made that up). Then we (sibling plus Ria and Tita Pilar) went to a Christmas tree farm! It was so cool! Even though we already have a tree (a fake one), it's outside since it's too big to fit inside the house. So decided to hunt for a mini tree. We all had to agree on which tree to pick and we finally saw the perfect one! We could all "feel the love"- between the tree and us. It was so cute, so short and fat. Then we went to Target to buy lights and ornaments for it. We decorated it when we got home and put a Santa hat on top. :D

Today Natalie, Gibby and I went to Ria's school because she had a Christmas party. We helped a lot set the place up and wrap some gifts that were a substitute for the gifts that either forgetful or I-don't-care-about-my-children parents didn't get for their kids. Queueing up for the food, one of the girls who had her full cup of juice on her plate did not exactly have the best balancing act of the year. She ended up spilling juice all over the floor and on my shoe and pants! I had to spend a loooong time in the bathroom washing it off and putting soap and all. The reason is because i don't want to machine-wash my pants because it shrinks in the dryer. Anyway, I finished up and went back to the party. There was a lot of good food and a Christmas song karaoke. We tried to bribe Gibby to sing his famous "Silent Night" in his Pavarotti voice but he wouldn't be persuaded to. Suddenly he just stood up and said, "I wanna sing!" I don't know what pushed him to. He just sang in his Pavarotti voice and shocked all the people! Their music teacher asked if Gibby was taking voice lessons and was amazed to find out that he wasn't! Haha! Woo-hoo! Ria's classmates even gave him a standing ovation. I recorded him in my sister's cellphone. Back home my parents couln't believe he really got up and sang in front of everyone! So we showed our proof and now I think my parents are deciding to enrol him in voice lessons (perhaps instead of violin). :D Now I'm off to go shopping with my parents. Bye.





----------------------------------------------------------
Tuesday, December 13, 2005 @ 8:54 am