doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
T.G.I.F. (the 13th)
Oh yeah, thank God it's Friday! Happy Triscadecaphobia Day! If you don't know what that means, find out for yourself :) Another long week has come and gone. Here's an update of the whole week, or rather Monday and Today:

Monday was our last day of orientation. It was fun and I arrived home at 10 pm! Haha. I thought that was late, but I just realised that my friend Meisi, who's in ACJC now, finished her orientation at 12+ am! Wow.

Well, we just found out yesterday our confirmed classes and subject combinations. I got my first choice: Math, Chem and Economics at H2 and Physics at H1. Yeah. My class is 06S08. In other words, year '06, Science stream, section 08 :D

Today was good. Met my class for the first time. It was rather fun. I actually like my class better than my OG (Orientation Group). Dunno why. I just feel more comfortable with them than with the other group. But no offence, yeah?

I also auditioned for choir. We were all told beforehand to prepare a song to sing and I chose Amazing Grace. I never had the chance to sing it, though. I just had to sing the notes the teacher (or instructor or conductor) played on the piano. I was so nervous that I couldn't sing well and my voice was quavery. In the end though, I guess it was ok. I was put in Alto 2, though the teacher/instructor/conductor said I have a wide range (yeah right!) and that I could sing high, though personally I don't think that's true. Anyway, in my opinion I screwed up, but not so much that I still made it.

I've also been reading The Chronicles of Narnia these past few weeks (I started in America and finished reading the first book, The Magician's Nephew and more than halfway of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, though I couldn't manage to finish before we watched the movie). I just finished the whole series a few minutes ago. The Last Battle was kewl, though I didn't like the fact that they were all actually dead. And anyway, they left out Susan. Apparently, as Peter said, "She's no longer a friend of Narnia". And their parents died with them too and were ushered in to Aslan's Paradise along with Peter, Edmund and Lucy, but what about Susan? Oh well. (Sorry for spoiling the ending for those of you still busy reading the series.)

Well, that's all. i haven't eaten my dinner yet and I'm terribly hungry. We're watching 24 later! WOO-HOO!





----------------------------------------------------------
Friday, January 13, 2006 @ 4:36 pm