doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
This week
Hello again. Well, it's Friday again. YAY! Here're some of the things that happened this week:

Had choir rehearsals Monday and Wednesday. I didn't have anything much on Monday, since we still followed the old timetable and I pretty much sat in the canteen and stared and ate and read. I started reading Gaps in Stone Walls (borrowed from Bukit Batok Community Library) and managed to finish it all in one sitting! Then there was choir at 5:30-7:30pm.

Wednesday was the first day we started following our new timetable. This time we didn't have lots of breaks in between and we had more classes. On Thursdays I finish at 5. So sad. Had our first GP (General Paper) class on Wenesday and PE on Thursday. We have PE twice a week. And I almost died from running around the track yesterday. We were told to run around it twice in 4 mins and 45 secs (for the girls). AAHH! I almost died. We were told we had to run another round if we didn't make it and I didn't, but since it was the first time, we didn't have to. But next week is a different story...

Our class had to stay back to make a lantern for Chinese New Year. Minimum size requirement was 50cm x 30cm. That's really big. I haven't really seen the end product yet, since I had to leave early for choir, but I think it must be nice.

Came home early today, since I don't take Chinese. But everyone else in my class does -_- . And in our school I noticed that lots of people speak Chinese in their normal conversations, a thing I hadn't seen much of in St. Marg's. I thought only those taking Higher Chinese did that. But I guess not. So when my classmates do, I'm just so... clueless. Haha.

As I was saying, came home early today and took a nice long nap. YAY! Now, it's dinner time and I'm feeling really ravenous right now. BYE! I think we're watching 24 later! Or maybe tomorrow! :):):)





----------------------------------------------------------
Friday, January 20, 2006 @ 7:04 pm