The hype and excitement build up as the anticipated moment draws near...
SUNDAYWent to church. Then to Karin's house with Meisi, Tiffany, Nha Chi and Nha Mai. Ate lots of beef jerky. Played Uno. Received hongbaos. Had fun. Got blisters from walking in not-so-comfortable shoes.
MONDAYWent to school. Then out to Orchard along with my ex-4e5 classmates in PJ. Had a 4e5 class mini reunion. Ten people came. Caught up with each other's lives. Reminisced old memories.
TUESDAYNothing eventful happened. I remember it being particularly cold in school that day, though.
WEDNESDAYWent to school. Had choir and left early to go for dinner out with family and hosts.
THURSDAYWent to school. Only ten people in our class came. Not surprising; it being "Detested Thursday" and all. Thursday- our longest day of the week, plus PE (the PE day when we only run 3.2 km). Scattered showers throughout the morning somehow did not seem promising enough to lift my dampened spirits. Once it started pouring during Physics, though, I was practically jumping up and down my seat squealing with joy. And with the confirmation from the substitute PE teacher that we wouldn't be having PE
at all but having a premature dismissal instead, well, you get the picture. Being hungry, I stayed a while longer and chatted with Bing Shu and Erik in the canteen. Talked about things normal teenagers like us would never talk about. Subjects ranged from accidents we've been through to the history and politics of our home countries. Haha.
TODAYWoke up at 8:30 and ate cereal for breakfast. In a couple of hours I will be going back to St. Marg's to receive my
O level results! AAAHH! I'm getting
really nervous! I really hope and pray that I did well, that all my hard work would pay off. I pray that I would have the grace to accept the results, come what may.