doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
O level results
YAY! I got good results! L1R5=10. Yay! I'm so happy. I hope I can go to ACJC. Based purely on cut-off points, I can since I have an extra CCA bonus point. However, one cannot be too sure about these things, especially since a computer will be designating us to our different JCs. Oh well. I got 10! Yay. I feel sad about my Chemistry, though. I only got a B3. I was expecting an A. Oh well, at least I get a star since I got 5 distinctions! My name will be put in the Walkway of Stars, the Hall of Fame for those who get 5 distinctions or more. I'm so happy. YAY! All that hard work paid off. Plus all those prayers. :D





----------------------------------------------------------
Friday, February 10, 2006 @ 6:11 pm