Man, I'm SOOOO tired. Here're some of the things that suck all the energy from me:
1) Been having choir/sectionals almost daily since last week
2) Homework (though not that many)
3) PE-- the running >__<
4) Other small trivial stuff that add up to something significantly tiring
So, today is
that day of the week. THURSDAY. 'Twasn't so bad though. For PE we only had to sprint/walk/jog for 1.6 km then headed to the gym to use the equipment. The girls couldn't lift the weights for the machine where one had to lie down and lift weights, even though there weren't any weights on it! 'Twas SO heavy! Right now my arms felt like dropping off! I couldn't even carry my bag when we were dismissed. Thus it won't be a surprise to find my body aching with pain tomorrow, a fact I don't look forward to and relish with zest. *SIGH*
Anyway, had Ptr. J-cip and Tita Joy over for dinner. I'm so sleepy now and so tired! I just wanna settle down in bed right now and fall asleep the moment my head touches the pillow. Wishful thinking.