Well, today's the day. The first day of Term 2. The day that marks the end of all the relaxing and slacking of the PAE period. I miss those days already! I miss 06S08! All those happy times... all gone now. Blown away with the wind. As fleeting as the early dawn mist. As transitory as the tide that sweeps the tiny grains of sand away forever.
Well I met 06S16 for the first time. 'Twas ok, I guess. Our class is dominated by the guys, though. Only 8 girls. What a drastic change from those St. Marg's and SHS days! Haha. But they're ok, I guess. A tad too rowdy at times, though. But I'll get used to it.
Now, my timetable is another thing. Since not everyone in my class takes the same subject combination, there are multiple divisions in the timetable where classes occur simultaneously. My timetable thus represents a collage of subjects, times, teachers and venues. Haha. One thing I was happy to see in the timetable, though, was that I would be getting back the same GP teacher I had for PAE- Mrs. Murthy. Yay. That's one thing to look forward to tomorrow. I really enjoy doing GP with her as the teacher. I may just volunteer myself as GP Rep, lol.
Anyway, today I ended at 6. And I'll be ending at 6 on Thursday as well. And on 4 on Tuesday and Friday. Plus now we have Project Work for
2 hours every Monday. And, due to the limited number of girls taking PW (now 6, since two of the girls are Senior J1s who had taken PW last year), each group has only one girl in it. How sad. It would really be difficult to force the guys to shape up and not slack, but boys will be boys.
I ordered my uniform today, but I think the skirt will be too big. They suggested I get an XL, which I think will be uber long. And I don't want the hassle of having to have it altered, so I'll just change it to an L tomorrow. Also, I found my name misspelled in the class lists. So I'm gonna have to go to the office to correct it tomorrow morning.
Well, that's all. I just hope tomorrow won't be as tiring. Or the whole year, for that matter :)