It's official. I have now conformed to the ways of the world. I now have a cellphone. Well what can I say. I don't feel like it's such a big deal. I don't feel the hype "normal" teens would feel when snagging a new digital gizmo of some sort. But it's kewl though. And I'm grateful to my parents for giving me one. I decided to get one since, in my opinion, JC life demands it. Oh and it's much better than the one I got for Elementary Grad.
For PE we did pull-ups and standing broad jump. I managed to do 13 pull-ups. And I also leapt a gargantuan distance of 190 cm! Never before had I achieved these results for NAPFA or NAPFA training. Yay. My only problem now is the 2.4 run. I must get in shape man.
Today we finally convinced my friend Jie ying to play the piano. She has long been a Grade 8 graduate and is now doing the Diploma course. She was so good, man! At first only Kai yih and I were watching and listening. Then after a while, virtually the whole class (well, the guys anyway) flocked around her to hear her play! And she was
really really good. She could even play Fantasie Impromptu which my grandma plays too. Kewl. Moral of the story: Girls who play the piano
real good = guy magnets. Hahahaha.
For Econs today we studied Demand. Glancing through my friends' H1 notes, I could easily see how, well, threadbare and skeletal they were compared to the H2 notes. What makes it worse is that our teacher teaches us based on the H2 notes and there are lots of stuff missing in the H1 notes that had to fill in. I miss H2 Econs! Waah! Our teacher also said that taking Econs at H1 level is not worth it at all. We cover 70% of the H2 topics but at half the time. And she said that H1 exams are more difficult. Noooo! H2 Econs!
Well I have survived the day. Wonder if I'll be able to do the same tomorrow. Oh yeah, as of now I have lots of undone homework plus a couple of tests and quizzes coming up. Anyone out there care to burn the midnight oil with me?