Yet another long day at school. The first half was pretty insignificant, so I shan't bother blogging about those minor details.
After classes ended at 4, I met Hikari at the canteen for the express purpose of helping her with her Chemistry, since she didn't attend any JC for the first 2 months. I ended up doing a self-study in Physics instead, in preparation for the make-up lecture on Saturday for those without background knowledge in H2 Physics. Hikari then went for PE, thus leaving me to drown myself in Physics. Along came Gerald and together we went to the upstairs study area to meet Bing shu.
We did some studying 'till Hikari ended PE. Then she and Gerald had arm wrestling tournaments downstairs while Bing shu and I just sat there, bemoaning our fates. We relived the past, mostly the PAE period. We talked about how much we miss 06S08 and the relaxed schedule we had had. We predicted the bleak future in store for us. We compared our timetables with those of the MCE people's. Shocking how one tiny swap from H1 to H2 and vice-versa for two subjects can cause all that change- many hours difference. Well right now I've actually accepted my predicament. Scores of others are in the same boat. And that's the thing that keeps me at it- the thought of others weathering the same storm. So, those of you out there having a hard time coming to terms with JC life, don't worry. We'll brave the elements together; and in the end we'll all make it safely to the other side.
Anyway, Hikari and Gerald then joined us upstairs and we started chatting and studying at the same time. Or multi-tasking. Apparently I'm no good at that. I was stuck on the same page the whole time. But I managed to get some work done. By 7 pm, mother was getting worried so we decided to make a move a little while later. By that time I was extremely hungry and I needed to go to the restroom really bad. Turns out that most of them were locked or barred. We circled around in the dark, almost feeling our way through, looking for one that was open. And finally! We found one. This whole incident ended up slightly delaying our journey home.
So the four of us took bus 975 to the interchange and the others all went out to eat while I took another bus home. Bus 184 then started experiencing some "technical difficulties" a few bus stops from the interchange. Apparently the display thing where the bus number and the destinations were wasn't appearing. In the end all the passengers got off and had to take another bus. But we got complimentary tickets. Yay! However, this cost me a few precious minutes that could have been used for eating and resting. I ended up coming home late.
So that's what happened in the latter part of my day. I seriously hope I can cope with the stresses of JC life. I don't think it should be too tough if I can just work hard and rise above expectations. And, as I said, I'm not here to do it alone. Others are with me. God is with me. What is there to be afraid of?