doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
The holidays have descended upon us
Or are the holidays just hovering a few inches above our heads? Meaning: Are the holidays really here or is it just an illusion created and drilled into our minds? Have we, really truly, been given sufficient time for rest and relaxation? Oh well. Time for me to stop ranting about the vacation injustices.

Today I went to school for a Physics make-up lecture, since I've decided to take Physics at H2 level now. That's right. For those of you who know me you probably know how much I detest Physics, but I have decided to take it up once again. I'm casting my lot with all those in the same boat as me, tossed by the hungry sea with only darkness in it's far depths. So yeah.

After that I went to the GO to see if I could have my subject combination changed and at the same time inquire about the SDP. It took me a very very long time for me to gather my courage and approach the Principal about the SDP and the Vice Principal about the change in subject combination. When I talked to the VP, he told me that the class I was actually assigned to was 06S07, not 06S08!!! It's the same class where Shi min is and Pauline and other 06S08 (PAE) people. NOOOO! So sad. So it was too late to turn back and so my class was changed to 06S16. I just hope that someone I know is there. That's why I'm checking the class lists tomorrow outside the hall (assuming of course that they'll still be there).

So tomorrow I'm going to school again but not for the Chemistry lecture. I'm going to do tutorials and discuss the questions with others and stuff. And on Wednesday I'm thinking of buying my uniform with Shi min and her friends. So that's all. Keep checking back here for more updates, unlike Natalie's blog. Haha.





----------------------------------------------------------
Monday, March 13, 2006 @ 2:41 pm