Second post today. Well it's been a while so I guess this is a make-up for all those post-deprived days.
After my last post earlier today, I went with my dad to check out the route going to CJ and SA by bus, since he's going abroad this week. They're basically along the same route, only SA is a tad farther off. Checked out the SA campus and managed to lose ourselves in the St. Andrew's Village. SAJC was a far way off from the bus stop we alighted from. The facilities were impressive, being brand-new and all. It's easy to get lost there though, being combined with the other St. Andrew's Schools. I think it's really nice and I hope I can get in. I wish I put it as my first choice. REGRET!
For the past few hours I've been wallowing in self-pity and have drowned myself in the Slough of Despond. I've been thinking of all the "what ifs" again. And after seeing my friends' names up in the SA posting results board, I feel a tinge of jealousy. I feel that I really truly want to be in SAJC. Walking through the halls and compound, I felt all the worse. But who can I blame but myself? I only have to trust God and His will for my life, including His choice school for me.
If I do manage to get into SA though, their 2nd Orientation may most probably be over and I would miss the chance to make new friends and orient myself there. Plus, they'll be choosing their subject combinations on Monday and Wednesday, I think. How am I ever gonna manage to fit in that quickly? Plus, won't it be humiliating to just pop into SA without having any past knowledge about the people or whereabouts? But I guess it won't really matter so as long as I can get in.
Monday is another thing. I don't feel like going to the CJ Orientation, especially with the feeling of not having wanted to go there in the first place. I'd so much rather be going to the PJ O2. But it's all over now, is it? All in the past. All I can do is pray in advance and keep my hopes up.
To all those who have cheered me up with their words of encouragement, you all know who you are-- thank you. Thanks for keeping my hopes up and making me believe in myself. And I do hope your efforts were not in vain. I just have to keep trusting God.