My body's been aching since Friday afternoon. Ran 2.4 km under time pressure. And my timing's 16+ minutes, which is almost an E! No! I don't know how on earth I managed to get a timing of 15:54 last year. Also, I had to carry all the heavy groceries because Natalie had 2 teeth taken off and she became weak! Hmm.. reminds me of a certain Bible story. Muhahahaha.
School's been a drag; but it ain't so much when you've got great buds to help ya along the way. Last Friday was Rent-A-Locker Day. And guess who one of the people renting them was? One of my good SMSS and Choirmate friends, Nicole! So there I was, with Hikari, catching up with Nicole. I hadn't seen her since the O level results day. 'Twas so fun.
Saturday I went to Physics make-up lecture specifically designed for people taking it at H2 level but don't have H2 PAE knowledge. I finally understand Kinematics more. Yay. Then I stayed back with Siew ting to finish up all the Kinematics Tutorial questions and to tie up any loose ends. Then we went home.
Then for dinner we (family plus grandparents) went to a nearby Jap restaurant. The food was good. Then we went to Courts to buy some stuff, including a gigantic pillow me and Natalie decided to lug the entire way home. Okay, it's not that far, but still.. Oh and she got bitten to death by some evil bug while I was spared. See, I have this uncanny ability to connect with nature. Lol.
Today went to church in IBC since it's easily accessible, what with Father gone and all. Afterwards we ate at McDo with my parents' and grandparents' Filipino friends. And we also ate at Island Creamery. They had lots of photos along the wall and I saw the photo that had Natalie in it. Then Natalie and I rode the bus and were singing songs all the way home. Haha. I miss those SMSS Choir days. We were singing Choir songs, Josh Groban songs and the like. I miss the SMSS Choir songs. The ones that make it seem as if you've stepped into a great cathedral. Speaking of Choir, we're having our first PJ Choir rehearsal since JAE on Wednesday. Which is my only free day. I end at 6 pm twice a week and 4 pm twice a week. On Wednesdays I end at 1, but it's CCA day. Sad.
So here I am now typing, having haven't finished much homework and dreading tomorrow's PE. I heard we're not gonna have games during morning PE anymore, as training for the NAPFA Test. Ack! I'm gonna die. My body's going into overdrive soon. I'm exhausted with work. Lord help me get through this please...