doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
Mind your Ps and Qs
Problem. Quandary. Some words to describe the tangled web of circumstances I'm in. So okay, here's the dilemma, for those oblivious to the goings-on in my life these past few days:

Order of schools in my JAE form (1st to 3rd): AC-SA-CJ
Order of how I actually wanted the order to be at that time: AC-SA-PJ

Okay, so my parents preferred CJ over PJ but it's my fault for not telling them what I actually wanted. So I'm paying the price- I was posted to CJ. And I've been miserable the whole week.

Another thing I greatly regret is my not putting SA as my first choice. If I did, I wouldn't be in any of this mess in the first place.

Now, I've made my appeal for SA since appealing for a spot in AC is way too competetive. I am still awaiting the result which will be out on Friday.

However, the unacceptance of my appeal spells a permanent place for me in CJ- which I don't want. And that is the reason why I should've put PJ as my third choice, so that I would still be caught midway when I am dropped high above the ground by SA. But I didn't.

And so I'm thinking of appealing to 2 schools, SA and PJ. However, a guarantee of a spot in both schools may be quite a complicated case. My bro had a bad experience when he went to apply for 2 primary schools at the same time. Due to the fact that information has been streamlined in a centralised database, I cannot be shared by 2 schools. Lol.

Some people have advised me to appeal for both and then just choose later on. As I said earlier though, you can see why I'm having a hard time deciding whether to appeal for 2 schools or leave it at 1.

Hence I've been thinking and have come to the conlusion that I'm better off safe than sorry. I decided to appeal to PJ as well just a few hours ago. Now comes another dilemma: my getting the appeal form. Tomorrow the CJ orientation is ending late at 7+ pm so I won't be able to collect the form if I am to hand it in by Friday.

Thus, right now I am seriously thinking of crashing PJ tomorrow. When it comes to crashing though, I'm a n00b. The only things I've crashed are my classmates' Chinese class and the bumper car I drove at an amusement park (but that's irrelevant). The thing I'm most concerned about though is my not attending the CJ orientation tomorrow. I've never "ponned" school or even lectures/tutorials at all. Do you think though, that under the circumstances, my skipping of school is acceptable?

Plus, do you think that my wanting to secure myself a spot in PJ is a mark of weakness? A waivering of faith? Is it a tell-tale sign that I don't trust God's ability to provide a way for me to get into SA? These are questions that are floating in my brain right now, at 0045 hours, in the stillness of the night. How do I answer them? I've been praying and asking God to give me direction, but I haven't received a clear sign on what to do yet. So right now I'm at a loss. Please Lord, hurry up and give me a clear signal!





----------------------------------------------------------
Thursday, March 09, 2006 @ 12:13 am