doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
Parting is such sweet sorrow...
Comp's been down for quite some time now. Managed to snag this oh-so-short period of time to blog.

Last Sunday the PJC Choir had a performance with the NUS Chinese Orchestra at UCC. 'Twas so fun, being in the kewl dressing rooms that had lightbulbs around the mirrors like in real artiste's dressing rooms. Snacking in the Green Room. Drinking lots of NEWater. Going to the bathroom like 10 times in less than 30 minutes. Okay, maybe you didn't need to know that.

Well this week was my last week in PJC. It's so sad and depressing. As usual, only around 10-15 people in our class come for classes and during one Econs tutorial, only 6 of us turned up. Haha. Thursday for GP we watched "Mind Your Language". From what I can tell, it's an old show: MCMLXXVIII. Yeah. Then for PE we had to run only 2 rounds around the track (under time pressure of course) which made my throat and nose hurt like crazy. I was so dehydrated. Then we played basketball. Again. Scoring was as usual: normal scoring for guys, 2x the score for girls. I managed to score many times (YEAH!). Yesterday only 40 people turned up for Math lecture (Lecture: around 6 classes combined in one Lecture Theatre).

Posting results out yesterday. I'm very disappointed with my posting result. I got my 3rd choice: CJC. Blech. Was supposed to appeal for SA or AC yesterday but ended up having to appeal on monday instead. Which means I'm gonna have to go to CJC for orientation. Ew. I really really truly wished I put PJC as my 3rd choice, but my parents didn't seem too keen about it so I held my tongue. Now it's so much more problematic and complicated. Oh well. I just hope and pray that my appeal will get through. Right now I'm just pining away and feeling so regretful. And I hate the feeling. All the "what ifs" and "if only i hads" are crowding around in my mind. If only I had put SA as my first choice, I'd be in by now. If only I had put PJ as my 3rd choice I would be stuck having fun at their O2. If only I had done my appeal yesterday maybe I wouldn't have to go to CJ on Monday. If only..... But as Gerald said, it's useless brooding over the past. How true... *sigh*

Took some pics of 06S08 yesterday. I'll try to upload them as soon as I can, but that seems to be a long time from now, considering the fact that our computer's turning into a pile of jelly. Said my goodbyes yesterday to everyone. 'Twas so sad. I'll miss all the friends I made during my stay in PJ. I'll never forget all of you. And to all 06S08 people out there: see you on March 16! I can't wait! :D:D:D





----------------------------------------------------------
Saturday, March 04, 2006 @ 12:28 pm