doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
Sun and Ice
Today was the 06S08 (PAE) outing!

We all met at Jurong East MRT Station and took the Green Line all the way to Bedok, way in the other end of Singapore. Then we ate lunch at the hawker centre beside the bus interchange there. We all took bus 197. Then we walked from the bus stop we alighted from all the way to East Coast Park (BBQ Pit #31).

Then we played ball games and card games and ate snacks and drank diluted juice. It was quite boring, since the real event was supposed to happen when the barbecueing actually started. But sadly, I had to leave early to go to Disney on Ice.. :( I left with Vanessa and we both shared a taxi. But before we left we took pics with the class people.

I arrived home, ate dinner and left for Disney on Ice. 'Twas so kewl. There were lots of Disney characters and they could skate real well. They did lots of stunts. And the fireworks at the end were cool. During the intermission, we bought cotton candy and got a free crown with mickey ears on it. Lol.

Well, I wonder what happened to the class outing when I left. I had left just as they started to ready the pit for grilling. Sad. I wasn't even able to taste the food. Reminds me of last time I was at a barbecue. I wonder what would have happened if I hadn't left the class gathering so soon.

I wonder if they ended up having a good time.
I hope so. Then the outing would have been a great success!

I wonder if they had fun.
I doubt it. I mean, who would have fun without me? Haha.

I wonder if they danced.
Hooray for the Mass Dance and Fun Dance!

I wonder what time they arrived home.
Haha.





----------------------------------------------------------
Friday, March 17, 2006 @ 12:00 am