WARNING: Not for the faint-hearted. Read at your own risk.
Earlier today Hardy told me he wanted to go back to PJ. I don't blame him. And I did second the motion by agreeing with him. If my appeal doesn't get through I really wish I can go back to PJ! All those fun times...
Don't get me wrong; I have nothing against CJ. It's just that.... it's different. Something doesn't feel right, y'know? Walking through the school, playing games with my IG, I just don't feel
into it. I feel like an alien, a foreign visitor from a faraway galaxy. I seem detached from everything, as if I am forcing myself to cower in a corner- an outcast. There's just something amiss. I just can't figure out what.
Waves of emptiness sweep over me everytime I think of the good times in PJ. There is this force that seems to suck me into the world full of happiness and contentment I knew when I was in PJ. I don't know if my dislike for CJ only stems from the fact that I miss my friends and those good ol' times when I was a Pioneer. I don't know. Perhaps it's the people, the environment, the facilities. I just don't know. But there's something.
I'm sorry I'm unloading all my feelings and I'm sorry if I made any of you downhearted. I just can't help it. I'm turning into an emotional wreck. Oh no, my blog is turning all sappy like Gerald's!
But seriously, to all of my friends back in PJ, you all mean a lot to me. It's been a living nightmare these past few days, after having remorse and regret move in. I'm being tried and tested. But the Lord knows my breaking point. He knows my limits. He knows my heart's desires. And only He can satisfy. I just need to have a little more faith.
My mom submitted my appeal form today, with all the necessary documents and letters of endorsements. All I can do now is hope and pray. And I pray that God would give me the grace to accept whatever His will for me.