You know what's weird? I think that today was a good day. I'm absolutely clueless as to why. Maybe it's because nothing went wrong. Or perhaps it's because lots of things went right? Oh well.
For CT today we went to the hall to listen to a talk on Depression. The counsellor giving the talk seemed so perky. She kept on laughing at her own lame jokes. Everyone else was just... x__X spacing out. I, on the other hand, attempted the Sudoku puzzle in Kai yih's "Today Newspaper". I made a mistake when I was more than halfway through though, and didn't want to start all over again. So I gave up, erased the whole thing and handed it over to Yi kuan. I was quite bored. I noticed however that Jeremy, the guy seated beside me, was scribbling something. Assuming it was some unfinished homework, I leaned over and glanced at his notebook. Then I realised that he was taking down notes on Depression. o_O
For Chemistry today I finally sorted the whole group meeting thing. We're meeting tomorrow during the two-and-a-half-hour break. And I guess I'm kinda warming to the role as group leader. And our teacher said that the group tutoring can be counted as CIP hours! Yippee. She also said that the group leaders are usually those who get As for Chemistry since they have to know theire stuff well in order to mentor their peers. Yay.
Today we had a relatively easy Physics practical. I plotted my graph and found the appropriate scales easily. And there were no anomalous points! Yay. It was quite obvious that the graph was a straight line passing through the origin. And I got very nice readings. So I guess it made my day. Hahaha. It's the satisfaction you get from knowing you did a job well done.
Then came the two-hour break before Econs. I stayed with Kai yih in the library. And only the two of us occupied three tables side by side. She was studying for the upcoming Chemistry test while I was busy filling in my NYAA enrolment form. Forty minutes into the break and out of nowhere a group of guys from our class approaches and sits beside us. Alluding to Mr. Tham's comment, they said that the guys and girls "must mix". Ugh. But it's not my fault for not mingling. Well, it's not that I don't want to. 'Tain't my fault that there're only 8 girls in our class. But anyway, I actually didn't mind their being next to us- initially. But all they did was talk. In the library. In the LIBRARY. It would've been okay had they been talking and discussing their homework. But no. D'you know what they were talking about? Spirits and ghosts. o__O'" If you're like me who can't even concentrate with the music on and just
cannot stand any minor cacophony that interferes with your deep thought, then you know how it feels. And since they were making so much noise, one of the library people came over and scolded them. Muhahaha. Serves them right for being so insensitive. Poor Kai yih and I.
Then we went for Econs in the Arcadia again. Sat between Kai yih and Yu zhen. Learned Market Equilibrium, the last topic I learned at H2 level, before PAE ended. Did you know that in order for supply to be perfectly inelastic, the goods have to be limited edition? Muhahaha. If you have absolutely no idea about what I'm talking about, then go take up Econs! Hahaha. I'm starting to sound like an Econs advocate.
Okay. Actually, the underlying reason as to why I'm so happy today is that I have no homework. Well, I do have homework. A lot, at that. But I don't have any that have to be submitted tomorrow. So I feel so free! I'm gonna start on them during the weekend. For now, I'm just gonna remember that this day was quite fun and happy. Hurrah for me.