doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
Double OUCH!
I've been tired yet strangely happy. Muhaha. Nothing seems to be dampening my spirits. Not all the homework. Not the late schedule and late nights. Nor the poorly-done Physics test. Nothing. Hurrah.

Yesterday was my fave day of the week. Lessons ended at 1. Then had SDP briefing. There's gonna be a camp on the 5th to 7th of May. Such short notice. And it's compulsory for all J1s.

Then there was choir. The tailor came to measure us choir girls for our custom-made choir apparel. Haha. The guys have to make-do with rented ones. Just learned that there will be a choir trip to Japan in December. But I think the family's going to the Philippines then. And it's quite a hefty amount too. But it's something to think about. Then we practised the three songs we're singing on College Day. And I was freezing to death in the LT.

Went home with Kok kun again. He fell asleep on the bus and would've missed his stop if I hadn't woken him up. Show's just how tired we all are, especially after choir.

Now the seniors are looking for J1s to join the Choir ExCo. Everyone's gonna be interviewed. And I'm up tomorrow! How scary. Plus, Jane (A1 SL) took me aside and told me to consider being A2 SL. Scary. I didn't know they had me in mind. Right now I don't know if I should be interested. My load's quite enough to drown me in the kiddie pool, if you know what I mean. But in SDP they're encouraging everyone to take up leadership positions in class or CCA. And since the closest I could get to being a leader in class was a nomination for PW Rep, I've been thinking of taking up a leadership role in choir. But my experience as a leader is only limited to PRO in SHS, Chem Rep in St. Marg's, and Chem group leader now. And it's quite scary, the thought of actually "leading" others. Tomorrow's the interview. I'm scared I'll mess it all up. But, thing is, should I be sincerely interested in becoming an SL?

Today CT was supposed to be held in the hall, unbeknownst to almost everyone. Haha. So we all came in late. We were "transported" to two different countries- Scotland and China. The talks were mainly on the education systems there as compared to here. The Scots seem to have sucked all of Singapore's creativity into it's black hole and is channeling it into their daily lives. Haha.

Then we had GP. My thumb was accidentally impaled by a staple bullet that was wedged in my stapler. And there was this great drop of blood that oozed from it when I plucked the staple out. I remember the only other time that that happened: Grade 5. We were making banderitas (those multi-coloured triangle decorations on a string that we have during fiestas) for Linggo ng Wika. I ran out of staple bullets and went to get more. But the stapler wouldn't close properly. So I shoved it forcefully and a staple was embedded in my pointer. Haha.

For Physics practical, Kai yih and I arranged the materials used in the practical in a cool symmetrical formation. Haha. And we linked up lots of paperclips into one very long chain. Muhaha.

During the two-hour break before Econs, Yuzhen and Shi yi and Kai yih and I did our Econs powerpoint. And I managed to figure out that the income of potato producers increases because the market demand for potatoes is very price inelastic. Then we rushed to complete the powerpoint in the library.

During Econs, other groups presented. And most everyone wasn't listening. Generally, I don't think many take Econs lessons seriously. It always seems to be all fun and games, especially for the guys in our class. And that's very bad. We're having a test somewhat soon, and I'm so unprepared. It's very difficult, being in the minority of people who actually listen in class. I shall strive to work harder! And we ended at 7. We were in Com Lab 3, so I froze to death again, like yesterday. Last time I was there was during PAE, Math tutorial. And then I always had my SMSS jacket donned. I miss those times. I miss PAE so very badly!

After dinner I accidentally broke my glass. And it's, like, the 4th glass I've broken this year. Anyway, while picking up the broken remnants, a small shard penetrated my thumb- close to where the staple had been. That was the second OUCH for me today. Haha. But now I guess it's all better.





----------------------------------------------------------
Thursday, April 20, 2006 @ 11:08 pm