Classes today were the usual. Oh, but I took the bus to school. So I arrived early and went to accompany Hikari and Bing shu in the canteen before the call to go to the Parade Square.
For GP, we still had our sub teach, Mrs. Toh. I wonder why. Yesterday I saw Mrs. Murthy pass by the classroom during Physics tutorial. But why hasn't she redeemed our class and saved us from the sub?? Oh well. I mean, Mrs. Toh isn't that bad. It's just that I'd take Mrs. Murthy over her anytime. Haha. Anyway I hope she comes back soon. When Jie ying and I came in late for class, since I had to go for some SDP thing and she had to collect something since she's the class manager, the teacher called us "Karissa and friend (referring to Jie ying)". Then during recess, Gerald said "Hi Kai yih, hi Karissa and Karissa's friend(once again referring to Jie ying)." Haha. Second time.
I finally finished the Chemistry Redox Worksheet! Last night, I was wondering how to do the last question, because I didn't know what ClO- becomes after oxidation. It was a toss-up between Cl2 and Cl-. I really didn't know how to do it, since I gave the answers to Aloysius. I even went online for the answer. I finally found in one website that ClO- is oxidised to Cl-. So that's the equation I used. And I got the correct answer! Then during Chemistry, I asked the teacher how we were supposed to know which of the two we were supposed use. Then she said that there was a part missing in the question, saying that ClO- was supposed to be oxidised to Cl-! And there were many other questions that needed correcting. If they were written correctly, the worksheet wouldn've been much easier.
After our last lesson, Math lecture, we had to stay back for PW to get our PIs back and see all the comments and areas for improvement. Everyone did so badly. Sad. So we asked the teacher what the problems were in our PIs and discussed how they could be improved on. Our class pretty much "booked" the whole of LT4. Haha.
Then I went to buy myself a polo tee at the concourse. And I saw Nicole again, renting out lockers as usual. And because of all this, I didn't have a chance to eat lunch. I had to go straight to the Darwin House meeting. Then right after, I had to go for an NYAA meeting dialogue thing and I went with Angela and Melody. Today was actually the last day of handing in the enrolment forms, but the teacher told me I could hand mine in tomorrow. Yay.
Then we had to go for choir. We had the orientation today. Played games and stuff. But since we had to go for the NYAA meeting, we came late and missed the first game. Then the three of us changed into our PE attire and were told to join Group 3. Muhahaha. I actually knew pretty much everyone in our group: Ke min, Hui qi, Angela, Melody and Sze xin. I didn't know one girl, though, Kwai yee. Now I know who she is though. She reminds me of my friend Yimmie. I miss her.. wonder how she's doing in St. Marg's? Anyway, we then played games! Yipee!
The second game (the first one for me) was a food relay. And I gladly accepted the task ahead, having not eaten lunch and all. But the food consisted of things like peas, sweets, chocolates, ampalaya (bitter gourd), sour plum, and crunchy noodles. The ampalaya was so yucky man! In the end we just threw it away. But don't tell anyone... let's just keep this between you and me. Okay? :)
The last game we had involved a watermelon, honey and flour, among other things. Then in the end there were water bombs! And, as usual, everyone ended tossing water bombs at each other and spilling flour all over everyone. And we were soaked. During a lull, having tucked away one water bomb, I tossed it at Azu. And I was trying to look innocent and all, but of course she caught me. But it was Angela who sowed the seeds of intent in my heart. Muhahaha.
Then we had choir rehearsals afterward. And I was chosen after to sing one of the songs next week. It's one of the several songs to be sung-
Longer. And, get this, only 4-5 people will be singing each song. Meaning one member from each section. Nooo! So I'm the only one singing the Alto part. But Pauline and Kok kun are in my group too! Hahaha. And there will be others singing with us from behind. So I ended up staying back for the extra practice. Then father picked me up and then I went home.