Hello. I'll be blogging about yesterday and today.
Had PE again yesterday. We had to run 8 rounds around the track, but with breaks in between. Girls and guys were separated. We had to give our estimated time of finishing one round and if we didn't make the cut, if we were either too early or too late, for the number of seconds we came too early or late we would have to do sit-ups or push-ups of pull-ups or jumping jacks or the like. But if we managed to adhere to the correct timing, right on the dot, we would be able to run one round less. Here's the catch though: we weren't allowed to have any watches on us. But fortunately for the girls, I had a watch since I came in somewhat late for class since I had to go for some SDP thing and I didn't know we weren't supposed to take them off. Haha. We only managed to skip one round though. And for the last round, the guys and the girls ran together. And the guys kept on singing songs like this army song and the college anthem and the National Anthem. Haha. And the other classes were watching us like we were some sort of freak show or something. Hahaha.
For Econs yesterday, we had lessons at the Arcadia. Looks like a mini-LT. 'Twas so kewl. Learned pretty much the same thing I've learned at H2 Econs during the PAE. And only I know the WETPIGS acronym. Muhahaha! But of course I shared it with Kai yih. I'm not so selfish.
Then after school I went with Gerald, Bing shu and Hikari to Lot 1 to eat and study. I ended up doing more eating than studying, though. Lol. I had fresh carrot-apple juice. Yay. Then I went home, with my work still left undone.
Arrived home, took a bath and was too sleepy to get a roll on my homework. I ended up half-sleeping, waking up, trying to do my Chemistry Redox Worksheet, half-sleeping, waking, then trying to do my PW PI, half-sleeping, waking.... and the cycle just repeated itself over and over again. The last time I woke up, though, I discovered, to my horror, that it was 5:30 am! And I did practically nothing. Nada. So I furiously worked up a sweat doing my PI, since it had to be submitted in the morning, in the Parade Square. I still wasn't able to finish it by the time I rode the car. So I did some in the car. I still wasn't able to finish, so I tried doing it in school, before the call to go to the Parade Square was ordered. But there were no vacant tables in sight. So I ended up finishing it while standing, using a pillar as a substitute for a desk. I managed to somewhat finish it, but I realised that I exceeded the 500 word count. But I had no time to remedy it; I just handed it in as is. All that mattered was that I was able to finish it. Hahaha. This shows just how important it is to sleep early and get a good night's rest. I seriously think that I won't be able to survive JC life if I keep up my old habit of sleeping late every night. I must try to sleep early and prioritise my time! But why must it be so difficult?
So today, I came into the Chemistry class with only two answered questions in the worksheet, because I wasn't sure of how to go about answering the rest. But, fortunately, no one in my class finished it. Some hadn't even looked at the worksheet at all! Hahaha. So the teacher extended the deadline for tomorrow, and she even gave the group leaders the answers! Muhahahaha!
During recess, I went to the General Office to inquire about which House I was in. The teacher-in-charge initially put me in Owens House, but after finding out that I had joined Darwin House during O2, she asked whether most of my friends were there. Naturally I said yes and she told me that she would just put me under Darwin House! Yay! Hahahaha. So now I need not go and learn the cheers of a different house. And I wouldn't have to un-learn the Darwin cheers. YEAH!
For my free period, I accompanied Hikari to the bus stop since she had to go to the nearby polyclinic for a cardio checkup. Met Angela on the way and saw Michelle in the bus stop. But then I went back to school, since I was afraid I might get scolded for being AWOL. Then I did my Chemistry Redox Worksheet. And I was joined by Bing shu and Gerald and their other friend. Then lunch came around and I ate with Kai yih, since Jie ying left early, because she needn't stay back. And Kai yih bought Ribena for me! Yay!
Then right before Physics tutorial, Khai boon, one of my classmates, was so slow. He was handing out the new set of Physics notes. He asked me if I take Physics (since not everyone in our class takes the same subject combination) and I answered in the affirmative. So he gave me one set. Then he asked me about "the St. Margaret's girl" and whether she took Physics too. I was stumped for a moment, thinking, "Is there another St. Marg's girl in our class?" And I was looking so bewildered. Then suddenly my other classmate blurted out, "It's her, lah!" Then everyone who heard just suddenly broke into hysterics. And I couldn't stop laughing. Hahahaha.
My Chemistry group originally planned to meet later after school, as there was no other time to do so as we had to hand in our Redox Worksheet tomorrow. However, I guess everyone but me forgot. And, being the shy girl that I am, I didn't bother to gather them together. I mean, what kind of group leader doesn't have the guts to round up the group? But I guess it's mainly due to the fact that everyone in my group are guys. Well, save for me, of course. Hahaha. Oh well. Then I went to the concourse to wait for Hikari to come back from the clinic. While doing my work I noticed that Aloysius, one of my Chemistry groupmates, was there and I was like, "Weren't we supposed to meet after school?" And he said that he forgot. So I guess the rest forgot as well. But oh well. I ended up giving him the answers since I more or less knew how to answer all the questions after glancing through the solutions.
So I waited for Hikari at the concourse and Bing shu and Gerald came and we all studied together. Then Hikari came but she had to go for PE. Then Gerald left. Then Hikari came with Michael, Hikari and Bing shu's friend. And we studied some more. And all the while I was looking out for a girl named Anne, a Filipino who apparently just came over from the Philippines, Hikari's new classmate. I guess I'm just too excited when it comes to meeting fellow kababayans. I think I'm too hyped up though. For lunch I was sort of "stalking" some girls who I thought might be her. Hahahaha. Anyway, after studying, we all went home.
Hahaha. This part of my post is so funny. Apparently, Michelle (my friend from the bus stop) knew Hikari through my other friend since they were from the same OG. And we were all like, "Small world." And just a few days ago, I was talking with one of my friends, who was a friend of my friend's friend. Hahahaha. See if you can catch that. And I was talking with Hikari yesterday, asking her how she came to know Bing shu and Gerald. She said she came to know Gerald through Guo min and thus Bing shu through Gerald, and that she didn't know that I knew them. Hahaha. And all the while the fact remains that it's a small world after all. C'mon! Sing it with me! "There is just one moon and one golden sun.."