I'm beat. Dead tired. And half the week hasn't even gone by yet.
Yesterday made me extremely tired. For PE we had to run four sets of 800m or running twice around the track four times. After the 3rd set, my legs ached like crazy so I ended up resting during the 4th set while everyone else ran. But I was still so tired and my legs were so sore.
For PW, we all had to submit our PIs. And we learned Efficient Team Building 101. Haha. Ms. Ng discussed with us the importance of being a good member in the groups we would be subsequently assigned to. And we had activities too, to help us grasp those vital concepts. We were told to get into groups. Everyone in the group had to balance a long tube of paper on both index fingers and try to lower it to the ground with everyone's fingers still touching the tube. 'Twasn't as easy as we thought.
After school there was choir. Went through "Singapura Medley". And we practised the "hey!" a lot of times. Lol. Then we ended at around 7:45.
Then I accompanied Kok kun and Joanna going home and on the way Kok kun and I passed through BreadTalk in Bukit Panjang Plaza. Bought a Flosss bun. Ate it on the way home since I hadn't had my dinner yet.
Was so tired by the time I reached home. When I started studying for the Chem test on Atomic Structure, I could barely keep my eyes open. I kept falling asleep on the E-Z Chair. Since nothing was registering in my brain, I just gave up and plopped in bed.
Turns out that there isn't any Chem test today. But rather, postponed yet again. And we got our Chem tests on the 1st two chapters back. I got 23/30. It's not that bad, but I'm quite disappointed. But what could I do? I left the whole question 6 blank. Half the class passed- which is quite good. I heard other classes had only a handful of passes. And Adam got the highest in class. It's a sign that my groupmates are actually learning something under my tutelage! So I'm quite proud of that fact. Muhaha. But we had to stay back to finish up the corrections for the test, so the teacher extended into our break time. Sad. We were only left with a few minutes to eat, so we had no choice but to come in late for GP.
GP was bad. We had to do a comprehension on "The Long Goodbye". And we were expected to submit the whole thing by the end of the lesson! I mean, the title itself tells you how much time we needed to complete it. Haha. What's more, the whole passage was quite deep and complex. Took me forever just to finish reading and understanding it. Hence, due to the time constraint, GP was extended into our recess. So right after I had to rush to Physics lecture without grabbing a bite to eat. My poor tummy.
Instead of us eating during our break times, our break times are being eaten. By the teachers. How come we weren't allowed to hand in our GP comprehensions tomorrow? Why was it a must that we finish our Chem test corrections then and there? Why invade the only time we have to settle down and relax? Sigh. Teachers.
Physics test! It was so difficult! Especially that Jackie Chan question. Why does he have to be a stuntman and jump off the roof of a building? Initially, I was stumped by that question. But I finally was able to gain headway during the final 5 minutes. When we were told to stop writing, I then realised that I had written the wrong value for horizontal distance. But alas, there was no more time to change what I had already written. And I'm almost 100% positive that the answer I wanted to write instead is correct. Noooo. And my other questions were poorly done. I'd be fortunate just to pass. I must think positive. I think I can. I think I can. I think I can...
Today celebrates the one-year anniversary of my typing in full sentences, capitalising the first letter of the first word of every sentence and still preserving good grammar. Yay. Hurrah for proper use of the English language! Cheers.