doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
When you learn your scales and your arpeggios
My body's been aching since last Friday's PE. We had push-ups, crunches, half-squats and running. Today's PE made it even worse. Practised three stations of NAPFA: sit-ups, standing broad jump and inclined pull-ups. Some of my classmates had to go for a remedial session after that during recess. So sad.

Had our Math test today. We weren't really expecting it. But it wasn't that bad. Only half an hour. I hope I did well, considering I didn't study for it. Haha.

For Chem lecture, we continued learning about Reaction Kinetics. I really have to start making a habit of reading my lecture notes before and after lectures so I can understand what's being talked about. Stuff about the Order of Reactions.

Then it was the break during Mother Tongue. I learned that Ann is now in Temasek Poly. So sad. That's one less Pinoy in PJ. Ah well. Least there's still Melody and Angela.

Then we had PW. We were placed in our final groups. My group: Hui li, Kuan yi, Kah hwee and me. Not bad, especially after considering the crazy match-ups in the other groups. Haha. Then we discussed each others' PIs. Funny how we all discovered the flaws of our own PIs once others commented on them. We should have done that long ago, before submitting our final PIs. They all said my PI wasn't bad, but that it was boring. It's definitely manageable and feasible, but it's boring. Haha. So now we have to start discussing whose PI to use 'coz we have to submit our GPP draft next week.

During the break before Econs, I tried to add a few finishing touches to the powerpoint on potatoes that we had to present. However, the diskette was not working properly so it couldn't open. Perhaps it was because of the fact that we just took the floppy from the class pigeon hole, having no thumb drive or other tangible storage to use. Haha. So I had to make another powerpoint presentation entirely out of scratch. I had to save it in the same diskette again, though. 'Twasn't like I had a choice.

So, it came our time to present and the diskette was shoved into the drive. But, as you may have already guessed, nothing came out. Zilch. Nada. Haha. I ended up writing out all the answers on the whiteboard from memory while Yuzhen and Shi yi presented. Then it started raining. Coupled with very boring subject matter, the conditions were perfect for a nice nap. And that's just what 3 of my classmates did. *soft Lullaby strains play in background* Haha. After, Hui li, Sze xin and I were off for choir.

Had sectionals in the girls' bathroom behind LT4. Haha. It was so steamy in there. Jane surprised me by suddenly singling me out and telling me to lead in the warm-ups. I was so caught off-guard. I decided we should do arpeggios. But then after a while, Jane told me to take over the keyboard while she led the section. And I didn't know how to play arpeggios, let alone the scales, in each key (especially the black keys). I was pressing random notes here and there. 'Twas so embarrassing man! Then I went back to clapping the beat for the rest to follow. Maybe the singling out was just their way of "trying out" the different people they have in mind for the SL post. Oh yeah, the interview last Friday went okay. For some stange reason, I wasn't nervous at all. And I'm proud of the fact that I was able to come up with a good answer to one of their questions on how to take care of those who don't usually turn up for choir for some reason or other. Anyway, the whole choir then combined and we sang the three songs again. Then we ended at 8.

That's all for now folks. Ciao.





----------------------------------------------------------
Monday, April 24, 2006 @ 9:46 pm