doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
The Cheezels Factor
Hey everyone. The past few days have been so taxing- both physically and emotionally. Hope I can last 'till the end. I just need to persevere a little longer.

Today there was an SDP briefing on a College Sharing cum interaction with the Alumni on College Day. We're all actually supposed to be attending College Day after, but since I'll be performing and having rehearsals at the same time too, I don't know. I'm torn. Haha.

First lesson was GP. Because everyone was tired and falling asleep, our teacher suddenly started handing out packages of Cheezels to everyone to keep us awake. And she said that if she has the time today, she'd bake cookies for us and give them out tomorrow! Yay! This unique incentive seemed to do everyone good- we were all kept wide awake and hopful for more. Haha. After, we had to hide every trace of evidence left behind. I mean, we don't want any roaches turning tattletale. Lol.

Then we had Chem lecture then Chem tutorial after. The current topics are understandable, but quite difficult to grasp. I find I have to constantly refer back to the lecture notes when answering the tutorials. I must study harder for Chem!

Then there was Math lecture. Since I learned Inequalities during PAE, I was feeling rather slacky. But I still listened. I had a burning question I wanted to ask, but I think it can wait.

Then after lunch was the Physics test!!! DIE! We're all gonna die I tell you. Studying late into the night last night did not help at all. Ugh. I was feeling all gloomy after that that I just went straight to the Hall for Choir.

My spirits stayed rather damp at first. Azu and Melody tried cheering me up. Thanks guys. Then I started getting more and more into the music and, little by little, shoved the Physics test into a dank, deserted corner in my brain.

There were lots of breaks in between when it wasn't our turn to go up. Watched the Band. They were so good. Kai yih played 2nd trumpet for the Guest of Honour prelude thing. The Band played such catchy tunes, we all couldn't help swaying and moving to the music. They played so well.

I think Choir did better today than last Friday. Many were still dead though- so dead that Azu, Melody and I were called by the Principal to demonstrate how it's supposed to be done in front of the whole Choir. That was so embarrassing man. At least we were told to do it with them and not demo as a three-man show. In the end, we still gave our all-out stellar performance, and everyone was none the worse after. The teachers all said we improved. Marvel at how the three of us exude great influence upon our Choirmates!

After that was the final briefing for College Day. And we all had to vote for our future President and Vice President from among 7 shortlisted candidates. And I was one of them! I'm shocked but at the same time honoured. Haha. I didn't really know who to vote for; I wanted to vote for most all of them. But in the end I had to make a choice. Then, talked to the teacher about the clash of the Choir rehearsals with the College Sharing. Then I went home.

Widj came over and we all watched the American Idol finals. And we tried to solve a Rubik's cube. It's so difficult! Haha.

Friday's the GP Exam. And I haven't studied. Like there's anything to study for anyway. I just hope I can do well and not screw up this big chance for improvement. Wish us all the best for Friday!

Can't wait for the "holidays"!





----------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday, May 24, 2006 @ 8:45 pm