doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
My friends and the little things they did to brighten my day
Yesterday, Natalie and I went to Esplanade with some members of the PJ Choir to watch the UST (University of Santo Tomas) Chorale (from the Philippines!) perform. We took the MRT to City Hall and waited for the others to come. Finally, we were all gathered and started walking to Esplanade via the Citylink. I got toe cramps on the way! So I was walking all weirdly the whole way. Lol.

The performance was excellent! 'Twas so kewl! You all should've been there. My fellow choirmates were in awe! Pinoys rule man, especially in singing. I loved the parts where they started singing traditional Filipino songs, folk songs and the like. Only Natalie, Melody, Angela and I understood the lyrics. Muhaha. There was a part in the song "Kailangan Kita" where Angela, Melody and I suddenly turned to each other and started passionately lipsyncing the words of the chorus. Lol. I felt strangely patriotic? Haha. Then the PJ Choir pioneered the standing ovation. True Pioneers. Haha.

After, we all went outside only to be greeted by human traffic and pandemonium. Everyone was abuzz with the excitement induced by the singers. Natalie bought the CD! Hurrah. And I complimented one of the singers (in Tagalog of course, lol). It was all just so fun. I was feeling so hyped up. And I saw my SMSS Choir juniors- Chan xi and Stephanie! And I saw Ms. Ho with them too. Oh, I also saw Tita Ruth and Idge. Small world. Haha. Then Angela, Joanna and Kok kun all hitched a ride with Natalie and I and we all went home.

Today, as expected, I had my 2.4 km run. I seriously was half-dead from the pain. I couldn't even walk after. I had to be supported by Kai yih and Jie ying. I was so thankful afterward. And I took a very long time to get settled down. So we came into Math class late. Good thing we weren't scolded. Only lightly reprimanded.

Then skip, skip, skip to 6 pm. Went for choir. Was the usual. Fun and singing. Had more funny quirks again with Azu. Helped brainstorm and come up with choreography for "Short People". Then I helped Ke min (who's hoping for the Logistics position) return the keyboards to MPR1. On the way back, found that Teng teng and Karen had already brought my stuff down from LT4. So nice of them.

Then found out Gerald, Bing shu and Hikari waited for me. See, I have such great friends. And I walked to the not-so ant-infested bus stop again with Bing shu and Hikari. And Bing shu and I missed our bus. It just rolled away without even giving us a chance to flag it. Lol.

Anyway, I arrived home at around 9:30. And I had spaghetti with garlic bread and freshly-squeezed orange juice. Yum. Gobbled it all down in the blink of an eye. I love food.





----------------------------------------------------------
Tuesday, May 16, 2006 @ 11:52 am