Hey all. Since I haven't blogged in almost a week, I'll try to fit in all the weeks happenings in a short post.
Thursday. The only important thing that happened was that I got 3 tests back. Mixed emotions. Did well for one, so-so for the other, and badly for the third. Math, Physics and Econs respectively. Failed my Econs. I had such careless mistakes. I could've easily passed. For Physics, I just passed. I got full marks for the Math test!!! But the failed test nullifies any happy emotion I should get from the full marks test.
Friday was the GP Exam. 'Twas okay. The Mozart Comprehension was particularly interesting though. Then we had the final rehearsals for College Day. Happy Birthday Hikari! :D
Saturday. Went to school a bit early for the Alumni Sharing for the SDP students. I didn't know it was so difficult just to apply and snag an interview for a scholarship or for entry into a competetive faculty. Then of course the SDP Choir people came late for Choir and when we arrived it was time to get dressed. Performance went well, so much better than the rehearsals. Then came the shocking part, when they announced the names of those in the Committee. Well, I wasn't given the SL position as I had originally thought. I was made VP. That's right. Vice President. Shocked and speechless are the words. Haha. After everything, there were lots of photos taken and goodbyes, as the seniors would be leaving already :( Then I went to Lot 1 with the family and met many Choir people there. Lol.
Sunday. Went to church and then ate in Pizza Hut. Then bade farewell to Gibby, who flew off to Shanghai on a cultural exchange trip.
Yesterday was the Econs test. I seriously don't know how I'm gonna pull up my grade. I didn't know what to write! I cannot affor to fail this test. Then we had Econs lecture after, with a teacher who didn't want to give us hints because we were "undeserving". Sigh. Oh, and I stuck this cool professional-looking yellow sign on my locker that says: NO TRESSPASSING. Offenders will be Prosecuted. Haha. Then in the afternoon, Natalie and I met Evan and Shona and we ate in Burger King in Suntec. Then we went for the ACJC Choir concert in Esplanade. Sat with all my choir juniors from SMSS, not with my PJ Choir people 'coz I ordered the tickets through the SMSS Choir. Muhaha. Saw Ms. Ho sing! Haha. They were very good. I really wish our Choir will someday be able to reach their standard. But I'm a bit afraid that it may all just be wishful thinking..
Today had Chem and Math. We were originally supposed to have Chem from 8 am to 5 pm, with only a Math lecture in between and a one-hour break! But thankfully, we only had Chem from 8 to 9:30 then from 2 to 4. But still. Every second seemed torturous. I don't know why. It got so bad that lots of people skipped the afternoon lessons. But we were finally freed at 4. Unfotunately though, we're being made to come back on Friday. Aaaahh! Save us.
My holidays are packed. Extra lessons left and right. Plus workshops and Choir. And outings. How am I to cram it all in?