I didn't have to run 2.4 today! Hurrah. Gave the parent's letter, which described my physical ailments due to the past few days of camp, to the teacher. I didn't even have to show the pathetic scabby wounds on my knees. Haha. Jie ying didn't run either and the two of us ended up recording the number of rounds and the timing of our classmates. Then we were given an early recess. Wahoo.
During my Mother Tongue break, I hung with Angela and her friend in the canteen. Then Angela shared with me the dilemma she's facing. It basically boils down to her either staying in Singapore (to pursue her studies here and in the process try to garner a scholarship into NUS) or returning to the Philippines (she was accepted into Ateneo as one of the top elite students). Quite a difficult decision. Plus, it was coupled with the fact that she has to make her decision by tomorrow (A-level fees have to be settled by then). I respect and will support whatever decision she makes, though of course I want her staying here with me and Melody. Lol. How selfish of me. But seriously, even if she chooses to go back, I will support her all the way.
Got my custom-made choir apparel today. Had to try it on and come out to show the tailor. It was okay, so I took it home. It looks really nice. But why does it have to be pink? And sleeveless? I never wore these kinds of things before. Ack. But I've gotta get used to it, since we're wearing it for the College Day performance. Then we went through the new song, "Let's Begin Again". Sounds like a song appropriate for the healing process after a breakup. Haha. Slow and sentimental. It's quite easy so I won't have a difficult time to memorise it. Then after, Fronia and I had to collect money for the choir fund from the Altos.
After choir, I met Gerald, Bing shu and Natra at the Concourse. Bing shu invited us all to a self-initiated CIP activity which he and his group had been planning for for quite some time already: a carwash. Naturally I agreed. Might be fun. Plus, the time taken can be counted as CIP hours. Cool.
Workin' at the Carwash! Haha. Then, father fetched me and we brought Angela home to her place in Evan's Lodge. Then we went home.
Tomorrow there is a huge possibility I'm going back to St. Marg's to collect my O-level Cert with Natra and Guo min. I have no choice but to go on a Tuesday or Friday, since the earliest time I'm dismissed each week (4 pm) are on those days. Friday, no school. Possible Alto outing to Far East Plaza to buy silver, yes
silver, shoes to go with our choir dresses. Going for the AC and UST Choir performances coming up soon. I'm making a probable appearance at NJ Fun Fair. I'm sure there are other things. There are just too many right now to remember. I'm gonna rest my head now and sleep. Bye.