doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
Free at last!
Yes, I'm blogging again. I'm finally giving in to all your persistent demands. So this will be quite a post. I'm gonna try to shorten it as much as I can and give ya all the juice instead. :)

All the exams were okay, I guess. There were of course tough papers as well as easier ones. But you can only imagine my exhaustion. Old habits die hard. Yeah, procrastination gets one nowhere. But everything turned out okay.

Monday was Math. I went home straight after the exam.

Tuesday there was Econs. Stayed back a while to study a bit of Chem.

Next day was Chem. Stayed a while again and hung in the Art Room and watched Hikari paint. Then we ate in McDonald's again, just as we did before the GP exam. Apple Dippers rock man!

Thursday was the Mother Tongue exam, so I slept in. Father came back from South Africa. Then I went to school and hung with Gerald and Hikari in the Art Room again to study Physics.

Today was Physics. The last exam! YEAH! After, I decided to go out to celebrate with Hikari, Gerald, Siew ting and Gabriel. Took 985 to West Mall and ate Burger King. *Karissa severely chastises herself*. Then we went to the Thai Embassy. There was a fair happening there. 'Twas so cool. I got to taste lotsa free samples. Then we went to Borders and browsed the books. Then we went our separate ways. Fun times man. Haha.

Just found out that the Choir'll be having another practice at the Bible House tomorrow. Well, for those of us whose exams are over, that is. Yeah. S08 outing? Wonder if we'll find the time. Hope so. And perhaps Gerald, Bing shu and Shi min and I will be going for that long-awaited outing too. Haha. Stapler Kingdom! We'll reminisce times past...

So yeah. As you can tell, I'm in a pretty hyped-up mood now, what with exams over and all. And no classes the whole week next week. But I still gotta go for the Oral Workshop and the SC Investiture Briefing. Other than that, FREEDOM! :D





----------------------------------------------------------
Friday, June 30, 2006 @ 5:11 pm