Monday. Went back to school for Econs. I passed my test!! YAY. Even though I didn't do well. I'm so happy I passed.
Then had Alto sectionals at the canteen piano, where everyone eating could hear us. Haha. 'Twas okay. But I was surprised when I was targeted by Mr. Tong for OBS. Those of you who have absolutely no idea what OBS (Outward Bound Singapore) is, it's a 5-day adventure camp for leaders in a tiny island off the shore of Singapore. And yes, islands tinier than Singapore do exist. Lol. Anyway, OBS was like, tomorrow! Hello. Short notice. I was so shocked. Especially since I had thought I had escaped it for good, when I wasn't one of the Choir leaders chosen. But, one of the Hockey leaders had injured herself and so he was now looking for a replacement. And since I'm VP of Choir, I was one of the reserves. Of course the P would've been the first choice, but he's out of the country. Naturally I said I wouldn't be able to come, stressing the point that it was such short notice. But deep down inside, the thought of braving the elements in a totally unknown (to me) environment made me shudder. Muhaha. In the end, parents didn't let me, so I didn't have to go! :D
Then we had a combined rehearsal with all the sections and we learned the Japanese Song. It changes key often, so it's quite difficult, but I know we'll get the hang of it. :)
Yesterday. Oh, yesterday. The fateful day. Went to school for the 2-day compulsory-for-all-J1s Leadership Workshop. Many people didn't turn up for some reason or other, but you know me. The one who never skips anything. So I went. Turns out it wasn't such a good decision. Well, I don't want to dwell on the subject. But at the end of the day, the one word to describe me was FRUSTRATED. It's like suddenly, all the pent up emotions that had accumulated throughout the day were released in a torrent of tears and sobs. Don't ask. You don't wanna know. But thanks to Kai yih and Siew ting and my family for cheering me up. You're the best guys.
So of course, I didn't attend it today. Yes, I "ponned" the thing. Instead, I had breakfast with father and Natalie in McDonald's in Serene, before dropping Natalie off to school. And that was the second time I ate under the Golden Arches in less than a week. Eek. Gotta cut down on the fast food. But it was so yummy...
Then we dropped Natalie off in St. Marg's. And I realised, why not collect my O-level Cert? So i went to the General Office with the purpose of going home with the green laminated document. But I realised I hadn't brought any form of identification. Bah. So I told them I'd go and collect it some other time. Sad. That was the best time to collect it, when I didn't have to go out of my way and it being the "holidays" and all. But it's alright. Maybe some other time. :D