doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
Killing time
Woke up today at 7 am for the first meeting between the ex-ExCo and the present ExCo at McDonald's in Jurong East (JE) at 9:30. I was gonna meet Karen and Azu and Winston at the control station. I was afraid I'd be late so I left an hour early for Bukit Batok MRT station via bus. But I ended up arriving at 8:35. And JE was only one stop away. So I killed time. Sat there on the platform and waited. And waited. And people-watched. And waited some more. I let eight trains bound for JE pass and took the 9th one. Haha. We arrived just in time.

Ordered a Sausage McMuffin Meal with Iced Milo. Yum. Then was the passing down of knowledge and responsibilities by the seniors to us. All our duties were explained carefully and then the present ExCo discussed activities and suggestions and other admin stuff. And I tried to go through all the announcements I was planning to say to the Choir after the rehearsal later in the day since I'm now in charge of Choir, what with the President gone and all. Then the others left, leaving Azu and me. Since she lived far away and didn't wanna go back home and then all the way to City Hall for our combined choir rehearsal at the Bible House, she decided to wait and kill time in JE. By then it was lunchtime.

Since she came late and didn't order breakfast with us, she bought Fish McDippers while I ate an apple pie and an ice cream cone. Then we roamed around and I bought this kewl red chunky watch. And bottled water. Haha. Azu bought a few things too.

Then we walked around some more and ended up in Jurong Regional Library. Escaping the heat, we went up to the top floor- the teens place. It looked so different from last time I was there. There were vending machines! And you could eat. So we just sat and read. I read this book called Thumb. And it was about severed thumbs ending up in a school, in the least likely of places, like in your backpack or baked potato. Haha. Then we decided it was time to get going. We had KFC for takeaway and started on our way to City Hall MRT.

When we arrived, we met the rest of the Choir at the control station. And we were clogging the place up. Haha. Then we found out that Justin, the only one who knew where the Bible House was, would be late. So we decided to find the way ourselves. On the way, we looked like some sort of tourist group, looking as if we'd never been in that part of town before. Haha. On the way, Azu and I managed to gulp down our still-uneaten food.

Rehearsal was cool. Sang with the NYJC Choir and Wild Empire (PJC and NYJC Alumni). Practised the songs for our August concert. I like Tea for Two! Haha. When we sing it it seems as if we're accompanying a Broadway act. Haha.

Then we all went home. Saw many fellow Choirmates on the way home and took the MRT with some of them. Haha.

Anyway, I just chatted with my ex-S08 classmates and it seems like we are having an outing! Yayness. So now I'm gonna be passing the message on to the others. Ex-S08ers reading this, please tell me the dates when you will be unavailable so we can set the date for the outing. Thanks! :D Hope to see you all again soon!





----------------------------------------------------------
Saturday, June 03, 2006 @ 11:14 pm