Went to school yesterday for sectionals. And later for combined sectionals with the Sops.
Short People sounded so nice once the A2s made a conscious effort to listen to the other sections. Practising with the Sops helped a lot too. So I felt rather good after, since that's the song that's the most prone to going out of tune.
After, I left for Anglia's place for our SLEEPOVER! Yeah! When I arrived they (Natalie, Evan and Anglia) were swimming. Then we ate lunch at 3+. Since her parents weren't home, we had to cook ourselves. I was so hungry. We vegged out for a while, the three of them watching a movie and I reading. Then we trudged to Rail Mall to buy snacks and ingredients. Then we went back and for dinner we made pizza! It tasted so good, since we used mozzarella cheese. Yummy. After, the others swam again while I took a shower. Then we hung by the poolside, on those sun-tanning benches. It was cool. Then we watched a Korean movie called
Windstruck. It was so sad. I actually started tearing. But the ending was kinda cheesy. It ended at 1 am. And I decided to sleep since I'd had to go to school the next day. The others watched another movie 'till 3 am. Crazy.
Today I woke up early to go to school. Had a hearty self-made breakfast of fried egg with rice and juice. Then the others brought me to the bus stop. When I got to the bus stop opposite school, it was raining heavily. And to make matters worse, I didn't have an umbrella. So I decided to wait it out and hope that one of my choirmates would arrive and share her umbrella with me. Melody ended up rescuing me. We were thus both drenched and our shoes had puddles in them. Thus we went barefoot during rehearsal.
Because of the weather, we started quite late. We brushed up on all the songs we'll be performing for Sentosa. Since it was supposed to be a whole day practice, we all ordered lunch by sections. Altos ordered pizza. Yay. And we all shared Coke. Then we continued with the rehearsal.
After the break we planned to pretend to sing a line from
Let's Begin Again when Ms. Ong gave the cue to come in but instead start singing
Happy Birthday to Karen. It was so funny. She didn't suspect a thing. So she started singing "Nothing mortal shows..." but we were all clapping and singing "Happy Birthday to you..." Haha. Happy Birthday Karen! :D:D
After, I decided to go to Lot 1 with Azu and Melody and Felicia. But we ended up going with another bunch as well. We were singing in the bus stop and even in the bus! It was so funny man. It was quite full of people and they were, like, staring. Muhahaha. Some were smiling. Lol. We all had a big laugh.
Some of us bought the required blue or red or pink
lady's top for the Sentosa performance. Then we went to a hair accessories shop and I bought a chopstick for my hair to go with my outfit. Haha. I have yet to figure out how to use it though. Then we watched one of those "live" kids shows. It was Garfield! He suddenly popped out on stage. Azu and Melody and I were so high when we were responding to the host person. Haha. Then we went home.
Then I swam in the freezing water. It was so cold. So it was more of un-moving than swimming. Haha.
And now here I was typing this out when I suddenly receive word from Sze xin that Ms. Ong made slight alterations to the performance attire. And I only found out
after I bought the shirt. Haha. But that's okay.