After church yesterday, Natalie and I took the MRT from Potong Pasir to Dover. We didn't have a chance to eat, since we had no time to lose. Met the Choir people there, plus Gerald and Anglia. Good thing Azu gave me one of her sandwiches so I wasn't so hungry. Anyway, two buses brought us to Sentosa. The Altos were in the same bus as the Basses and we had combined sectionals with them. We arrived in Sentosa shortly.
Trudged to the Musical Fountain for our sound check-cum-rehearsal. And while we were waiting for the crew people to do their stuff, we all vegged out in front of the fountain. My three
friends decided to leave and move around before the performance began. And so they did, leaving me with Anglia's jelly beans, since I hadn't had lunch yet. I shared with everyone. They gobbled almost all of it up. Haha.
After the preparations and sound checks, we were brought to a holding area where we practised more and ate our early dinner. Then we fixed the place up and restored it to its original state. Then we were off to the Musical Fountain.
There were lots of people already sitting and waiting. Then it began. We sang quite well, considering the fact that it was our first performance without the seniors. We had glowsticks that we wore but which nobody saw since it was still so bright. Haha. The only thing was that the audience was so unresponsive. But one of the crew people told me and Azu not to feel too bad about it since the audience has been like that for the past 2 months. Yeah.
Afterwards, there was a final briefing and we were all dismissed. I decided to go home with mother, Natalie, Gibby and Anglia so I didn't join the others in the bus back to Clementi. Giving in to Gibby's petty whim, we watched the oh-so expensive 4D movie thing. And Natalie and Anglia kept on screaming even though there was nothing scary about it. Weird. Then we took a bus back to the mainland and took the MRT home. Natalie's so obsessed with
Short People! Haha.
Today I woke up early to accompany Natalie to the dentist, only to find out upon arrival that her appointment had been postponed. So we went to Anglia's house instead to hang before going to Orchard. Being so tired, I fell asleep while Natalie downloaded
Short People from Anglia's music downloader software. And she left while I was sleeping to get to Orchard early.
After I woke up, Anglia and I had lunch. Then we left for Orchard. More specifically, in front of the Paragon. Watched my SMSS Choir juniors and Ms. Ho perform. They were busking to bring in donations to help alleviate the bone marrow test expenses for potential donors. Their performance was kewl, especially when they sang the second time around (they had 2 hours to fill) and when they formed a train and walked around. Haha. Quite a number of people donated, including me. Sadly, the pelting rain that ensued spelt a premature close to their performance.
Then Natalie, Evan, Anglia and I roamed around and vegged out. We watched the next busking group, which was a band. Then we went home in 171.