doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
Where are the flags?
Yesterday the Altos were supposed to meet at Toa Payoh MRT at 12 nn before going over to Tze yein's uncle's place for sectionals. Faced with the choice of either taking a bus then the MRT or two buses, I decided on the cheaper (by 15 cents!). Two buses. Yay. So I took the first bus that passed by then changed to 157. Doubledecker. YEAH!

I arrived early, again. Being there brought back many memories. Memories of my Flag Day more than a year ago. Anyway, there were these two guys who approached me and asked if I would donate. See? Flag Day. But they didn't have much "competition", unlike us last year. The whole place was practically swarming with polkadotted CIPers. Didn't give people much of a choice of whether to donate or not. By the way, this whole Flag Day thing. Why on Mars is it called FLAG Day? Azu and I were racking our brains last week trying to figure out why. Hahaha. If you know the answer, enlighten us please.

Anyway, forgetting where the MRT Station was for a moment, I strolled around in search of it. I practically went one whole round before realising it was underground. Muhaha. Then I found Yong qi, who was early too. Pretty soon the others started arriving. Then we were off.

Had sectionals 'till 4+. Then we left again. But some people hadn't had their lunch yet, and since we were gonna have a late dinner anyways, we trekked around, foraging for food. Grabbing quick bites, we took the MRT bound for City Hall. Then we trudged all the way to the Bible House. But by then, we were running late. It was bite, walk, bite, walk most of the way. But we finally made it.

Rehearsal was similar to last time's, but slightly more interesting. We had sectionals with the Altos of the other Choirs in the carpark! And we learned Salseo. Very onomatopeic. But it sounds so cool once sang combined with the other sections. And I heard we actually have 6 more songs to learn for the August concert! Lol. That brings it to a total of 10. Wow.

We ended so late. Like, almost one hour later than originally planned. And I had to stay back for some admin stuff. So people, take note: Thursday rehearsal's moved to Friday due to the unavailability of the Basses. And if you have any suggestions as to our attire for the Sentosa performance, please don't hesitate to speak out and let us know.

Afterwards, I went home with some of the other girls. It was very late already. I arrived home at 10+. And my legs were hurting. I couldn't sleep last night from the pain.

Today, we went to church. And I was very blind today. Only Natalie would know what I'm talking about. Muhahahaha.

Then Natalie and I took the MRT to City Hall. Again. To meet Anglia. I've been to City Hall MRT on 5 different days in less than 2 weeks. Mostly for Choir. Yeah.

Anyway, we were supposed to accompany her to a shirt-printing shop, but ended up vegging out in front of the Silverscreen. Yup. We watched Cars in the newly-opened Cinema around there someplace. Yeah. Me and my sense of direction. It was so cool! The chairs were so soft and plushy and red neon lights turned on after the movie.

Then, lured by that ever-tempting smell of Ben & Jerry's, we ordered a Banana Split. YUMMY! Then we went home.





----------------------------------------------------------
Sunday, June 11, 2006 @ 10:15 pm