doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
Big D, little D. What begins with D?
Today during Physics Lecture we got our papers back and went through Paper 2. I didn't do so badly, considering the fact that my Physics standard's low. Haha. I got 54% okay. Naturally I thought it was a C (C6 in Sec School) but realised after school that it was actually a D. More on that later.

Then was GP. I can't believe my Compre got a 34/50. My essay wasn't bad either. So I got a B for GP! Yahoo. I heard it's very good? Not sure. Haha. But I'm quite happy with it. :) And we saw our new teacher. Permanent one this time. She seems okay. Hope she does a good job of teaching us.

After that we had recess. Jie ying had to hand in the Youth Day donations money to Mr. Tham. For morning assembly she was scolded yet again. And it wasn't even her fault. I felt so bad for her. Also, she finally had the opportunity to hand in the Student Particulars Forms to the people in the General Office. But they rejected it, saying that the other fields of some forms were left blank. Lol. So sad. It's been over a month already. Haha.

Then we had Physics Tutorial on a first floor classroom. Finally! Easy access. Reminds me of the PAE days when we had Econs on the ground floor. When all the guys always came in late, blaming everything on Hardy. Lol. The good times. Anyway, we went through Paper 1.

Classes officially ended after that, at 12:30, for me. Kudos to the timetablers for putting MT as the last subject of the day. But I decided to stay back to do my Math homework. Siew ting and Gabriel joined me. And that's when I realised 54% is a D. You can only imagine my dismay. I desperately leafed through my papers, searching for that one mark. Saw all my careless mistakes, which, if done correctly, would've given me a B. Sigh. I just wanted a C.

Then Jie ying and Kai chi came after the others left while I started on my Math homework. And I managed to finish the one to be handed in on Friday. Yay. Less homework for the week. Haha. Then I met Gerald after the other two left. After searching around, I actually sought Mr. Mooi's opinion on whether one of my answers deserved a mark or not. But I was let down.

Presently Gerald and I went to the Canteen to munch on something. Still feeling down, Gerald kindly treated me. Got me crackers with tuna/salmon spread. And a grape drink with aloe vera bits. Cool. Whilst appeasing my savagely ravenous appetite, I embarked on a journey of self-discovery and acceptance. Lol. Actually it was more of a coming to terms with my D. I felt much better afterwards. Went back to the Concourse and drew this huge "D" in my handbook, which I then tweaked and styled. And I started getting obsessed with D. Muhahaha. Now I wanna get a D for my Econs, the only exam I haven't gotten back yet. A D would actually be very good, taking into consideration the fact that almost everyone in our class failed. Haha. I wish they'd moderate.

Then I started singing lotsa Disney songs, sparked by Gerald's confession of loving Beauty and the Beast. Yeah. It helped me feel even better. And he even wanted me to search for a Choir score of the Beauty and the Beast song and make the Choir sing it. Crazy. Haha. It's called a DUET for a reason. But seriously, wouldn't it be cool if the Choir could sing Disney songs? Hahaha.

Then Hikari and Melody joined us and we just fooled around and talked about silly things. Then we all left for home.





----------------------------------------------------------
Tuesday, July 11, 2006 @ 11:08 pm