doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
Discovery of a new (trade) route
Today was the second day of the Oral Workshop. PW presentation day. I delivered my part quite well. I guess I wasn't so nervous since only a few people turned up. Muhaha.

Afterwards, we stayed a while to discuss our plans for tomorrow's Arts Day. Someone's gonna be a walking billboard. My idea! Hahaha. In the end, it was all settled nicely.

Jie ying and Kai yih and I were wondering how long the Arts Fair's gonna last, so we decided to find out. Headed to the General Office and asked the person at the front desk, who directed us towards the VP, who in turn told us to ask the specific teachers in charge. And we didn't know who was in charge. Lol. So we didn't manage to find out whether we'll have to stay the whole day or not. So we just decided to go home.

Met Gerald on the way. Then Jie ying showed us a new route behind the school that led to a different bus stop. After learning that 961 passes there, I decided to tag along. And Gerald did too. So we parted ways with Kai yih and started our trek. It was a hike through bushes and over canals and railway tracks. It was so fun! I wanna pass through there all the time. :D

On the way I got a call from Natalie and decided to meet her, Evan and Anglia at Serene, near St. Marg's, which was perfect since I was taking 961.

So I met them there and we ate in Black Canyon. When it came time to pay though, Evan realised she lost her wallet. So we had to backtrack and retrace our steps all the way to St. Marg's, but we couldn't find it. But in the process, I managed to finally collect my O level cert. And I saw my STAR on the wall, way up high. 'Twas so cool!

Then Natalie and I went to Evan's place to veg. And we bade Anglia adieu. After that, we went home.

Anyway, heard that tomorrow's Bible House rehearsal was cancelled yet again, because of the Arts Day. Sad. I miss singing man. Last time was in Sentosa. Long long ago...





----------------------------------------------------------
Friday, July 07, 2006 @ 10:31 pm