Today I had to go to school for the first part of the Oral Workshop. It was alright. Quite fun. We all learned a lot of stuff on how to improve our oral communication. And we didn't have to present today. Yay. But we'll have to tomorrow. So I hope I can be prepared enough by then.
After that, Jie ying had a lot of announcements to make to the class, mostly about the still-covert information. And the whole class had to discuss about the preparations for the class stall for the Arts Day this Saturday. But most of the guys just left without taking it seriously. Their doing so just doesn't help at all. I mean sure, no one really cares much for it; but they could've at least stayed back and showed some support. Now the others are bothered about what we should do and how to go about doing it. This was such short notice. Sigh. Why did the school give us so little preparation time?
So this Saturday, it's compulsory for everyone to turn up. We're thinking of selling fruits and fresh fruit juice. But the problem is about who will bring what, how long our extension cord needs to be and how much of the ingredients to mix into each cup. Does it seem like wanting to do so much at such short notice? Is it at all possible to make this a success?
Plus, the Arts Day won't be the only thing I have going on on Saturday. There's still the Bible House rehearsal. The Altos were planning to have Sectionals beforehand, but from the look of things, perhaps not. Gah. Crazy Arts Day thing that no one knew about. Well, hope it'll turn out for the best.
For the Monday's attire of smart casual wear our class has decided to wear... the school uniform. Why? Because they're having their MT Orals. So of course I'm gonna be wearing the uniform too, so as not to be out of place. There goes my idea. But I don't really mind. In a way I'm relieved.
Today I happen to know that S20 and S05 got their Math papers back. I'm so scared man. I obviously didn't do well. But I guess it wasn't
that bad. I just feel bad not doing well but knowing I could've done well. You know? Right now all I can do is what I told Bing shu last night: "Think positively 'till sure of the negative". Haha.