doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
Me blog's Centennial
100th post! Yay. Now you know what I meant in my last post. Haha. I think I've had more posts this year than the 2004 and 2005 posts combined. Haha. My blog's no longer been in a dormant state. It's been revived. Congratulate me. (:

Today I went to church. Met Uncle John and Tita Remy and their kid. We all took the MRT after church to Dhoby Ghaut and met up with the Dizons for lunch at Plaza Sing.

After, Natalie and I went to Westmall. I bought SNEAKERS for only $16.80! Talk about a good buy. Roamed around and Natalie bought earrings. Then we watched Just My Luck. After, we bought some foodstuff at the grocery. Then we took 173 home.

School's starting again tomorrow. Sigh. I miss the holidays already. I'm still in my "holiday mode". This past June holiday had been my best one, considering the fact that I've only had three. Haha. So many things happened. So many fun times. And now school's starting again so quickly. I feel like it's the beginning of a whole new schoolyear again. And I haven't even touched my holiday homework! Ahahaha. What's more, we're getting exam papers back tomorrow. And I'm so not looking forward to my results.

I'm feeling depressed now. The holidays! Whither hath thou gone?





----------------------------------------------------------
Sunday, July 09, 2006 @ 10:25 pm