doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
Need another D
'Twas so rainy this morning. Arrived just in time, right before the bell rang. And we had assembly in the Hall. The weather was so perfect for sleeping. ZZZZzzzzzz. For GP we had our new teacher. She's alright. I can tell she has good command of the class. There's this talk on Bioethics which she encouraged us to attend. But I only signed up as a reserve, since it may coincide with Choir rehearsal, it being a Wednesday and all. We all had to do essay outlines, which then became homework.

<)){ Fisheh. Muhahaha. Okay. That was random. Anyway, we had recess then Chem. Went through the rest of Paper 2. And I'm only 2.5 marks away from an A! Sigh. But I'm alright with my B. For Chem Prac after, we did two Reaction Kinetics Experiments. And I got a stain on my skirt! I think it's the iodine. So now there's this brown blotch on it. Least it's not as bad as Kai yih's. Then we went for Math Lecture in LT2, since LT4 was being prepared for the SC Investiture. And our class had to sit in the front rows. I ended up sitting in the first row. Haha. At least I had no problems seeing the transparencies. Learned Integration. Then went for lunch before heading for the SC Investiture with Karen, Pei zhen, Sze xin and Jie ying. It was quite interesting, especially the parts where they had to light glowsticks and candles and sprinklers. Yeah. The whole thing only took up half the expected time. So we went to the canteen to eat and chat a while, while Jie ying went home. Then we went for Choir. Had Sectionals. Finished Learning Mission: Impossible. And we went through Asadoya Yunta, which many had forgotten already. Yup. Also, we were informed of some people wanting to quit Choir. So as of now there're only 6- yes, 6 guys in Choir. Pathetic. What's with guys and not wanting to join Choir? So yeah, we're recruiting more guys. And there will be a study group programme that will be implemented for the Choir, in lieu of everyone's terrible results. Haha. Then the ExCo plus Music Com stayed back for a meeting with Ms. Ong. And I'm singing Stranger in Paradise and not the Hokkien song. Yay. It sounded so cool when I listened to the sound file. Hopefully it'll sound as nice when we sing it. (:

Anyway, just found out that I'm not supposed to be going for SMSS Speech Day after all. Only those with 6 or more As. Sad. Aren't my 5 enough? Lol. But that's changed now that I like Ds. Muhahaha. Econs! I need to pass man. I'm deathly afraid of getting an un-moderated paper back tomorrow. I sure hope they moderate. We all need help!





----------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday, July 12, 2006 @ 10:53 pm