Now I'm blogging again. Hopefully it'll get posted this time. If it doesn't, I just don't know what I'll do anymore. I'm starting with events that happened
after I made the unpublished post.
Tuesday. After typing out the unsuccessful post, I took a bath. Then the Taylors came over from Japan. After a while we got quite friendly after being "united" by
High School Musical. It was hilarious man. We had so much fun. Apple crumble with vanilla ice cream is the best!
Wednesday. Choir prac for
Stranger in Paradise and
Diu Diu Dang A. Had quite a hard time combining, especially for the latter song. And my throat hurt after teaching Hui li the S2 part, since the Sop SLs weren't around. All those high notes. Then the Admin Com had a meeting. And it was very productive! Had lots of crazy ideas. We were all laughing so hard when it came to the T-shirt design. Muhaha.
Thursday. Had to go to school early for the CCA Leaders Installation. And I forgot to bring my collar pin. Fortunately Shi min was nearby and I borrowed from her. And as usual, they pronounced my name SO wrong. Sigh. But anyway, I got a cool pin with my name and position.
Which I obviously won't wear. No one else does. Haha.
Friday. After having basketball for PE, we were in the Canteen resting. The school was also organising some Tamil event wherein people from other JCs came to participate. And guess who I saw? Shruthi! My good friend from OG 23. She's now in NJ. Anyway I was so surprised to see her again. Brought back the good ol' days. Haha. Anyway, Jie ying and I went to The Sanctuary to veg. We played
Battleship. And I read
Reader's Digest. And we watched a bit of the programme in the Hall, since The Sanctuary is right above it.
Yesterday. Went for Bible House rehearsal in the morning. Reached City Hall quite late with only 5 minutes of walk time. So Azu and I made a run for it. We were so tired and perspiring like mad when we arrived, but we weren't late. Practice focussed more on the songs we weren't singing with NY and vice versa.
Let's Do It sounds so cool when NY sang it with WE. Made some of us jealous we weren't singing it. But
Tea For Two's alright for us. Now we're having even more rehearsals, what with the performance dates drawing closer and closer. I haven't settled all the dates and venues in my befuddled brain yet. It's all so confusing. Hopefully I can get it soon.
I'm coming down with something now. A cold and sore throat. My head's feeling stuffy. Nooooo! I can't continue in this state. It's so difficult to sing! I must get better ASAP. Don't wanna have to miss school or rehearsals.
Well, I hope this thing gets through the publishing process. *crosses fingers*