This week is just so
great! Sense the sarcasm. Well, here's an official update for all of you: I now know what it feels to be really, truly stressed. Let me break it down, starting with Monday.
Monday. Classes 'till 6. Rehearsal for the two songs. Ended at 8 plus.
Tuesday. Chem extra lessons 'till 3. Met up with some of the Admin Com people. Helped decorate Choir noticeboard. Discussed Teachers' Day performance. Superglued my fingers. Stayed back a short while for Night Study Program. Loved the free food.
Wednesday. Extra tired. Day of Sarcasm. Went for unproductive GP talk. Hopped on chartered bus and headed for NYJC for combined prac. Nice facilities. Was in close proximity to Karin, but never saw her. Wore prom attire for rehearsal and took photos. Had to change back in school, since bus couldn't wait any longer. People were O_o staring. Stayed back 'till 9 to study. Food was gone before I could get to it. Took the bus home with Kok kun and compared stressful lives.
Today. Physics SPA went well. Stayed back 'till 9 to do some serious studying with friends. The food was great. Free biscuits. Passionfruit ice blended from Sweet Talk. Curry flavoured instant noodles. Strawberry yoghurt drink. Yum. Yesterday's sarcasm lingered on.
Well, my days may not seem so stressful to you, but you ain't seen nothin' yet. Homework's been piling up like mad. Been furiously trying to keep from drowning. Homework's just too much. Especially GP. Homework everyday. Last night, even after studying in school 'till 9, had to finish up even more work. GP. I was too sleepy to think coherently so I fell asleep and woke up at 2:30 am. Still too sleepy to do my work so I dozed off again. Woke up at 5 am, with the lights on and unbrushed teeth. Did most of my work and brushed my teeth. Finished up the rest in the car on the way to school. Homework's not enough man. We need more!
All that's not enough. So this week we actually have a whopping total of 5 rehearsals! Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Sigh. I'm so stressed man. Coupled with this is the fact that some of us decided to perform for Teachers' Day. And the auditions are next week. And we haven't really learnt the songs yet. Isn't that just great? Also, just found out the other day that we're performing for National Day. Less than a week away from the actual thing. Which means an extra rehearsal (Friday).
I need help. Am at the end of my rope. Never been this hard-pressed before. Sigh. But all this studying gives me a sense of satisfaction. I don't feel like cramming anymore. One ray of light in the dark and dismal sky.
Oh yeah. Our concert's coming up soon. Do come and support us. August 20th (Sunday) at 6:30 pm. August 26th (Saturday) at 7 pm and 9 pm. Level 2 Auditorium of Singapore Arts Museum. Tickets priced at $12 each. Please approach me (or any other Choir person for that matter) if interested.