doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
Retardation of the mind and body
Been busy so lately. No time to blog, as you can see.

Last week Father left for the US so I had to take the bus to school everyday. And I walked to school from Pheonix all those days, arriving very early in school. Muhaha. But then Father came back. With lots of chocolates and candies! And an iPod for Natalie. Haha. And shirts for us too.

Last week I had four tests. Coupled with our intensive Choir rehearsals, life had never seemed so stressful. Everytime we go home from Choir practice from Bible House or Singapore Art Museum, we would all start on how difficult JC life is. Sigh.

I was kicked out of SDP, by the way. Jason too. Now there's only half the original number. Haha. They're no longer in need of our services. Sigh. Nevertheless, I shall continue to strive for good results.

Oh and about the Teacher's Day Performance auditions, we did quite well and got in. Each time we practise, it gets better and better. (: Look out for us people.

You guys have no idea how tired I've been recently. Staying late in school for the Night Study Programme and coming home late from Choir pracs. By the time I get home I'm so dead tired. All I do is sleep.

My brain has fizzled out. I've been so slow lately. The tickets! Sigh.

At least there's some good news. I got good results for the two tests returned today. Chem and Econs. I pwned the class for Econs. So totally unexpected. Woopee! All that studying in the MRT going home from Choir pracs really paid off! I should do that more often...

Yesterday's performance went well. We sang the last chord of Asadoya correctly. Yeah. I fumbled a bit when I was emceeing for Mission: Impossible, and my feet ached like mad. But overall 'twas good. And here's the latest story: Azu's being paired with someone. Hahaha. It's so funny. I should totally change my line when I'm emceeing with her, to suit the new circumstances. Lol.

Had dinner with a few people yesterday after Choir like the day before. So cool. Oh and at City Hall MRT, while waiting for the train to come, suddenly there was this small hoo-ha behind me and I heard Azu and Sze xin talking about Utt. Apparently they had seen him. Star-struck, Azu and some others wanted to follow him. At the same moment, our train arrived. So I trailed after them going like, "Um guys.. we're gonna miss the train.." We turned a big loop back after realising that Utt had vanished mysteriously. And I almost missed the train since I was the last one in. And as a result of that big roundabout, we were separated from the others. Only at Jurong East did we reunite again. Haha.

Sleepy now. Gotta go.

---- I wanna hibernate!





----------------------------------------------------------
Monday, August 21, 2006 @ 11:59 pm