Yesterday I woke up at 1 pm. Muhahaha!
Baked brownies for the Filipino Potluck. And I crack eggs better than Natalie okay! Muhaha.
Then I left for the Bible House gathering. Met Azu, Melody and Keh kiong at the usual place in City Hall MRT. Then we all walked together. We were so early! There was only one other guy from NY there. We had to wait for so long before the others came.
Before it officially started, I gathered some suggestions regarding the Tenor issue. Some suggested to make it an
Idol-type of thing. The winners get to join Choir and the 1st place winner gets to be Tenor SL! Lol. But this idea obviously won't work. I can't think of any ideas! Give me some people.
Then when the people carrying the food came, they started distributing some food around. And there was this alcoholic chocolate with a cherry inside. I took one bite and out gushed the liquor. It was so yucky. It tasted sour and bitter at the same time. But I liked the other stuff so I squeezed out all the liquid and ate the cherry and chocolate. And before eating the stuff, we were reminded not to drive after. Hahaha.
Melody brought her MP3 and she and I listened to Pinoy songs like
Mr. Suave,
Harana and
This Guy's In Love with You, Pare. Haha. Then we watched our performance video during the 7 pm performance. It was alright, except that there's still room for improvement. We kept on passing all the food around. And Azu was getting annoyed by the sugared sticks 'coz they kept coming back. And she kept on eating the gummy snakes and got a sugar rush. She was so high while we were watching. Lol.
Then the WE people shared their stories- how they came to be choristers. Most were dragged in their Sec school years but ended up liking Choir. Haha. And it was so funny. There were lots of "This guy's in love with you, pare!" episodes. Of course it was all done jokingly. The stories took quite a while.
Finally, it was time to go. We said our farewells. And we fixed the chairs while singing
Asadoya Yunta. Haha. Then we headed downstairs.
Azu, Melody, Keh kiong, Daniel, Sze xin and I decided to have a quick bite before heading home. But the "quick bite" turned into a long trek to Suntec for dinner. We initially planned to eat at Fish & Co. since the fish and chips were "cheap". We got there and found out we had to wait for seats. The others all left to go see a concert by the fountain place, which they hadn't seen before. They were all so nice and left me behind to wait for the seats alone. I checked out the menu on one of their brochures and found out that the fish and chips actually cost around $14. So I told the others about it and we all left to find another place. So mean. Wonder what the waitress was thinking when we just left without telling her.
So we ended up eating in Pizza Hut. We bought the Cheesy Fiesta Meal. Hawaiian. Muhaha. The others were so hungry but no one was doing anything so I took the initiative to order. And the food finally came. It was good! (:
Then we all went home.