Last night I slept on the mattress on the floor of the living room yet again. My bed's still cluttered with my files. And at 4 something I realised I fell asleep with one earphone in my ear and the radio in my handphone on. Haha. Awoke at around 9:30 to an empty house. Ate a muffin, answered some calls then slept again. Woke up at 2 pm when Gibby came home from school, demanding for some lunch. Ergh.
So I got up, changed and started making sweetened ham sandwiches. Then Natalie came home with an empty stomach so I made one for her too. Then I left for Boon Lay.
Arrived at Jurong Point and met Marcus and Hikari, who played pool there in the morning. Roamed around first before meeting the others who went swimming somewhere. Went to a hair accessory place and tried on lots of hair stuff. Chopstix galore! Hahaha. Then we went to Popular then downstairs for some ice cream. I got grape. It was so good. Made of real grapes. (:
Then we met the rest (same people as yesterday, plus Samantha, minus Gerald) at the bus interchange. Took 242 to Pamela's place. Drank root beer and had
Famous Amos cookies. Hikari settled herself by the aquarium and started drawing on the tank with her newly-bought Crayola Window Markers. They're so cool. Cute drawings too. Darren and Pam's bro, Nicholas, played this war video game thing.
While they did that, Pamela, Samantha, Siew ting, Marcus and I played MAHJONG! Muhahaha. I recalled all I had learnt in America, when I played with my siblings and Ria. It was so fun. But it was more difficult than then 'coz there weren't any numbers on the upper right-hand corner. So I couldn't really distinguish the chinese numbers on the character tiles. So I needed help from Siew ting. And it was kinda hard to count the balls and bamboo sticks. But I still won some. Woo-hoo. But of course, it's not about winning, it's about the joy playing with your friends. And while we played there were background sound effects from the video game- lots of shrieks and screams. Haha.
Then the pizza came. Ate some and played one more game then I had to leave. Pam accompanied me to the bus stop and I went home. I had so much fun!
Tomorrow there's school. No one feels like going. Who would? Exams just finished man. Not even sure what's happening tomorrow. Some sports thing. Then workshop on Monday. And CCA leaders workshop on Saturday. I'm worried. Worried it might be that same guy we had in the other compulsory leadership workshop for all J1s during the June holidays. That time when I was so frustrated I cried my heart out. Sigh. I hope
so hard it's not.
Oh, one more thing. We have new timetables. AND! All the MT classes were pushed to the end of the day. WHICH MEANS!
I end classes early! There're many days when I end at around 12:30. Thursday though I end PW at 1:30 but have to wait all the way 'till 5 for Econs. But I'm SO HAPPY.
Monday: 3:30 (all)
Tuesday: 12:30 (only me)
Wednesday: 12 (only for me) (then CCA)
Thursday: 6 (should've been 1:30 for me and 3:30 for my classmates but there's Econs at 5)
Friday: 12:30 (most of the class)
YAYAYAYAYAY! So "shiok" man. And we only have PE once a week now. Muhahaha! Maybe my new timetable will allow me to crash other lectures. YEAH! I wanna!
On this happy note I shall now bid adieu.