doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
Of cheese and balls
PROMOS ARE OFFICIALLY OVER! Liberation has never tasted so sweet. "Freedom" has been redefined over and over again in my life by the education system here in Singapore. Tee-hee. Anyway, I'm too tired and disappointed to feel as high as I ought feel.

Disappointed 'coz of ma Fi6! (my Physics). Stayed up 'till 3:30 am yesterday studying. I weep for my Paper 2. I SO need that B!!! *crosses fingers*

All the rest of the subjects were alright.

Day before yesterday I went to Lot 1 and ate in KFC with Gerald, Hikari and Pamela. Man, do they love cheese! They even bought a cheesy cup and dipped the already cheesy chicken popcorn in it. And as if that wasn't enough, Gerald, Hikari and I went back the next day for more. Haha.

Yesterday I went to school to study, even though I had no papers. So I stood with Hikari's class for morning assembly. There's a clear view of the flagpole people and the Majulah guy (mine and Hikari's name for the Parade Commander). Haha. After going to Lot 1 and eating in KFC (again) I bought some stuff/gifts. It included one of those things you attach to your mobile phones. It was a strawberry plush thing. And I tried attaching it to my hand phone. Tried. Because my phone is the flip kind, there's no place to attach it to. So I kinda shoved the loop through the whole flap and it got stuck there. I spent lotsa time trying to take it off, thus earning itself the title "evil strawberry". It was evil so we made it a sacrifice. It was hilarious. Gerald and I were laughing so insanely. Oh and did I mention we were in the Library? Haha.

After Physics today I stayed back to watch over the Geog people's bags. At the same time I tried doing the absurd Physics extra credit work problems. Fell asleep and awoke to the heat. I wonder if it's the haze? And I listened to the radio. Been listening to the radio on my handphone lately, but it's boring. I only like the late-night songs.

Anyway, Hikari and I took 985 then met the rest- Pam, Darren, Gerald, Marcus, Siew ting, plus two other bowlers (don't really know them, sorry)- at Home Team NS for BOWLING. Bowlers plus two choir people. Haha. It was fun. I finally got to see the bowlers in action. I like Gerald's glittery ball! And Hikari's earth ball! Looks just like earth. I got a couple of strikes. (: And for the last game, Siew ting pwned Gerald. Haha. Who says all we choristers do is sing? :D

With exams over, no school tomorrow (for those who have no more papers to take). Planning on another fun-filled day tomorrow with the same people. Bowling, swimming and MAHJONG! Only planning to go for mahjong though, like Marcus. We both agree. Count us out of swimming. We have our reasons. Haha. Plus, we both slept at the wee-hours of the morning so we need to catch up on sleep. Don't anyone dare prematurely awaken us from hibernation. Haha.

Wake me up when October ends.





----------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday, October 04, 2006 @ 10:35 pm