doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
Of Outer Space and Open House
Well people, I've been busy lately. So very. As you know from my previous posts, PJC's Open House is tomorrow! And the Choir ExCo's been uber busy. Stayed back yesterday after prac to put up posters with Jo, Karen and Pei zhen. Oh, and Karen, Winston and I made the banner! Aren't ye proud of us? *grins widely* I should add the Art Room to my "Thank you" list. Muhahaha.

Today there was Mass Dance and Fun Dance before morning assembly. Guo min dragged me in. Fun! And there's gonna be more tomorrow.

For Assembly/CT, there was MT, so I had free period. Stayed with Pam and Darren in the Concourse 'till Jo called me up to pass me the extra posters, the flyer template to be photocopied and construction paper. There're 4 leaflets in one A4-sized paper. So by making 75 copies, we get 300 flyers. After sending it for photocopying at the bookshop, Darren and Pam, Kai yih and Penny (they came late) and I went on a tearing spree using metal rulers. We were making such loud tearing noises. Consequently, I was a bit late for PE, but I didn't really care. Hahaha.

We had Orienteering for PE. Something like a Treasure Hunt, only we look for markers in different stations. I was partners with Jason and we finished second, 'coz we kinda didn't exactly play by the rules, if you know what I mean. It was really difficult to find the others ok! And I don't like the fact that some people didn't place the markers exactly where the maps directed. Haha. But it was still quite fun.

After break we had PW. Nothing much. Just went through my I&R with the teacher. And we arranged for several run-throughs before the real OP. For those of you who don't know what the abbreviations mean, bear with me. I'm just too tired to include the whole thing. Sorry. I'm getting nervous about the OP, but fortunately there won't be external moderators for our group. Yay.

Then during lunch break Kai yih and I just stayed in the classroom with our other classmates, slacking. Haha. Then they went for Chinese while I went to the Canteen to meet Karen.

Found her with Melody then later, Guo min joined in. I wanted to sign up to be a potential bone marrow donor so I went to take the form and have my finger pricked and my blood smeared onto a circle on a piece of paper. They asked lotsa questions, since I'm not Singaporean and I had a hard time trying to remember my Philippines adress and phone number/area & country codes, which were required. Guo min and Karen provided moral support when my finger was poked. Thanks guys.

Then we went back and discussed the shift times for the stall, after being joined by Winston and Sarah. Broke everybody up into different shift groups, which would indirectly force them to bond. Yeah! Then Sze xin came. And Guo min kept on advertising S22's Haunted House. Hahaha. Then after she left, the four of us went to look for a cardboard puncher thing, if there is something of that sort, in the Art Room. But we couldn't find any. So we just took a penknife along. We went up to the back of LT3 to get the banner/board so we could bore a hole through it with the penknife. Then Jo joined us and it was set up at the railing above the Concourse.

Then Sze xin and I left for Econs. Only 6 people, excluding the OGL interviewees, came but in the end, we didn't have any. So I stayed in school from 1:30 to 5 for no Econs! Woopee. So the two of us ended up going back to the Canteen meet the others to finish sticking up the Choir stall advertisements. And I was the.. *dramatic music plays in the background* TAPE SUPPLIER! Muhahaha. I kept on cutting scotch tape for the others. Yeah!

Then we went home. (:

Nowadays I find myself spacing out in class. I still listen and try to understand, but not as in-depth as before. I just feel so blank. And I'm still so exhausted. Take for example yesterday during GP. We watched this movie called The Day Reagan Was Shot and halfway through it I fell asleep. Yep. Well you can't blame me. It wasn't exactly very interesting, unlike the one we watched last Monday- Final Destination 2. So yeah. My head's just stuck in outer space right now. My brain's failure to remember is evidence of this. I forgot Jo's locker number and padlock combination when I went to fetch her scotch tape so I had to go back and ask again. Lol.

Yep. Well that's all. COME TO PJ TOMORROW! And go for my friends' college tour. And go for Guo min's class's Haunted House in MPR4. And of course, support the Choir! We're performing for the Opening Ceremony at around 1:30 pm. Yup. Be there.





----------------------------------------------------------
Thursday, October 19, 2006 @ 11:44 pm